I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List all the cars that u've beated with ur stock mk3

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Any car can beat any car when properly modified. Wanna know what you can beat? ... Go race somebody.

Stock car info? ... www.car-stats.com

HTH. Best regards.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
i beat stuff thats slower or has a less talented driver...but it all depends on the weather situation time of day how i feel what i ate the air speed.....etc etc but seriously i have beaten an RSX, Accords, Civics, Tegs, WRX 2.5RS, Mustangs both 6's and 8s, maxima (bro was driving the max so made it easy) and a few other things just to give u an idea. most were killed w/ my old 90 NA 5spd but the bigger ones like the WRX was with my new 91 turbo 5spd

·
Registered
945 Posts
I know im probably going to get flamed for this, please dont take me for an asshole, but did u steal my quote "Supra....Anything else is just transportation" dunno how long ive been using it or how long its been around. i randomly thought it up for my aol acct after i registered on here anythings possible.......great minds think alike AND ITS TRUE ITS NOT JUST A RIDE ITS A WAY OF LIFE (because you're wrapped up in it ith all the $$ it EATS!!)

lol

Daniel

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Zero said:
stock MK3s are slow as dirt

I dont see why anyone would have a stock MK3

But once you turn up the boost:D :D :D
lol, so true... this should get locked down soon anyways, if you want to beat a car, race it and FIND OUT! aight peace

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I think it's quit cool 2 know what ppl have beaten with there stock mk3 so keep on posting ppl :)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i beat a windstar once... what a race...

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
it beats anything in sexy-ness. hands down:)

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Supra87T said:
I know im probably going to get flamed for this, please dont take me for an asshole, but did u steal my quote "Supra....Anything else is just transportation"...
you certainly didn't think it up....its been around since the MKIII started.

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
I beat a school bus this one time. The old lady got me out the hole but once my DOHC kicked in I showed her what true Supra V6 power is. After that I got some muffler bearings so I could get better launches.

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Bishop92T said:
I beat a school bus this one time. The old lady got me out the hole but once my DOHC kicked in I showed her what true Supra V6 power is. After that I got some muffler bearings so I could get better launches.
Ughh....what a stupid thing to write....

First off, muffler bearings in no way effect launches...they increase your top speed by 5 mph/ every coefficient of exhaust drag lost.

Secondly, there is no way that your V6 Supra beat the School Bus. School busses commomly have V8's, which we all know are unstoppable.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well..I dunno, Im not stock..I have a triple chrome plated powerband, synthetic blinker fluid, ceramic muffler bearings, and a set of slip tube headers on my v6 supra turbo...I can take a school bus from a roll anyday...from a dig..well..depends on how I launch

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I beat mk3's with my mk3

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Well see when my spinner hubcaps fell off that reduced my rotating mass enough to kill that V8. Plus when they fell off they were behind me so I raced my hubcaps and won against them too. I killed two with one race.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Bishop92T said:
:lol:
i was racing an old person shuttlle once, was kickin my ass ...then my V-tec kicked in and it was like instant Nawz, Smoked em !

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.