1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
because they can

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Is it just me, or does the hood look a little different then stock? Looks a little more raised then mine. Looks nice!!

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,463 Posts
i like the hood i want one dame you dunae why did you discuntuine it

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,347 Posts
Looks cool. Would have prefered a 5-speed though. (or 6 speed).

:)

Some people have an engine already there, then go out looking for a cheap car to put it in, for all we know he may have gotten the Supra as a shell for real cheap.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
This car is screaming out for a built LS7 with low compression pistons, and two turbo's hung out there in all that empty space....

Anyone want to give me 25k so I can build that motor? LOL Put a nice 4speed auto, or a 6 speed trans on it, and lay down, oh, 1500hp at the wheels...

I don't think the stock axels would hold up to that very long, but it sure would be fun.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
adjuster said:
This car is screaming out for a built LS7 with low compression pistons, and two turbo's hung out there in all that empty space....

Anyone want to give me 25k so I can build that motor? LOL Put a nice 4speed auto, or a 6 speed trans on it, and lay down, oh, 1500hp at the wheels...

I don't think the stock axels would hold up to that very long, but it sure would be fun.
you can always replace the axles.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
why wuld u have a pic of your kids on ebay?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Boy, seing that motor in there and how much room is left reminds me of how frekishly huge our motors are. And how big our engine bay really is. Sub-compact our cars are NOT! Who ever thinks that all imports are light weight rice-grinders sure as hell havn't delt with our cars. Now I'm not a fan of cross breading, a toyota should stay a toyota, but I will give it to whoever did that swap. It looks really well done. I wouldn't mind driving it for fun a few times.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
njsupramk3t said:
Maybe cause he only sold about 2 of them!
no no no...he had problems with his partner in making the hoods...

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
"conversion was done prior to my purchase and was done really well, engine fits surprisingly good, looks like a factory install"

yea OK...whats with all the wires everywhere and the garden hose for heater hoses...:wtf:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts