Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any have a pic of a MkIII supra with a Greddy Evolution Exhaust? If so please post. I love the evo exhaust but want to know how it looks on the mk3.

Thanks in advance.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trent,
I'm sorry to say but you're WRONG :D :D :D
haha :)

Trust still does make exhausts for the mk3.
Trust dd Catback - part number: 10112530
Trust Power Extreme II Catback - part number: 10113000

MelloBoy

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uhm....
TRUST is the company
TRUST made the EVO
TRUST made the SP
It was marketed as Greddy :)
Greddy is a brand name they use in Japan
as is Grex
as is Gracer
hehehe :)
Greddy is soley a brand name and never makes anything. As for why they're marketed over here as Greddy...i have no clue :)

MelloBoy

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm just going off of what my Greddy rep tells me as well as the info I get as a Master Distributor of theirs. I was simply trying to answer the person's original question. Let's just please keep it on topic and try to help this person out as opposed to trying to go back and forth about who does what.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My plan is to run a fully custom 3" cat-less exhaust system with the Greddy Evo muffler at the end. So I am installing a 3" downpipe, to a straight pipe, to the greddy evolution muffler. No Cat. I am getting the the Greddy evo muffler from a friend. We are removing it from a full greddy catback system. I love the deep sound of the EVO and the fact that it is not too loud at idle, also the great performance gains!!! So if anyone has a pic of the Evo on an MK3, please post.

thanks again

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
little bit o' DRAMA!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I am guessing that no one has a MK3 Supra with a Greddy Evolution exhaust. Not bad, so my MK3 will be a little more unique. I will post pics later when I set up everything next week.

·
Registered
144 Posts
ive got a greddy Evo Muffler on my 1990 turbo looks good sound good too its only 2.5 (argh wish the last owner did it 3")

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts