Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve been noticing the a lot of 6 speeds out there for sale? Man I want to get another one soon. But I was just wondering do you guys think the market is still strong or going down I mean I saw a stock six speed with 45k miles go for 24k not to long ago. I dont know am I just tripping? Do you guys think that KBB will never have an effect with this cars ever!? I wish I would have bought that 95 tt 6spd for 24k.... DAMMMMM

Marc

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
You missed out! Now your going to have to wait another four years for a window to open up and only have 15 min to get that deal again before someone else snatches it up.

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
mkbvictory said:
lol... I know, Whats the deal with the market?
The deal it about supply and demand! We all know the supply is somewhat limited depending on your local and these cars are still somewhat in high demand. Lets face it, regardless of their age they have a special look and that along with their potential will always hold a good resale value, comparatively speaking.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
plus you have butt headed attitudes like mine ...you can offer me $5k more than I paid for mine over 6 years ago when it had under 15k miles on it (now it has 80k) and I'd say get lost chump.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
:bigthumb: ^^ what he said ^^

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
you might want to snatch one up really quick before THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3-TOKYO DRIFT comes out..............LOL

·
BoosT AddicT
238 Posts
You'll be lucky if you ever have a deal like that come up again.. either they don't know the value or there's something wrong with it like a salvage title. Rarely will you ever see one go for kbb, it don't mean shi* when it comes to an MKIV! :eek4dance :hail:

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
MKIV4EVER said:
you might want to snatch one up really quick before THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3-TOKYO DRIFT comes out..............LOL

I can hardly wait for "The Last and the Spurious" to come out.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The ANSWER to questions like this EVERY TIME they're posted: a car is worth what you're willing and able to pay for it, PERIOD!!!! If you hold something more dear to your heart than someone else, you shouldn't have a problem paying a premium for something that is a rarity (assuming funding is available).

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
WrenchWhore said:
The ANSWER to questions like this EVERY TIME they're posted: a car is worth what you're willing and able to pay for it, PERIOD!!!! If you hold something more dear to your heart than someone else, you shouldn't have a problem paying a premium for something that is a rarity (assuming funding is available).
Very true! What he just said is a good opinion and I feel basically the same way. The thing I really like about our cars is that you can’t go to the bank and barrow enough cash to just buy one outright. That really keeps the guys that take things for granted somewhat out of the picture. You become somewhat more appreciative of finally being able to obtain the prize once you have saved up enough to have one of your own!

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
BamaDave said:
The deal it about supply and demand! We all know the supply is somewhat limited depending on your local and these cars are still somewhat in high demand. .......
Yep, supply is limited and shrinking ( :tear: ) and the demand is, and will remain strong.
You are screwed!! :rant2:

Actually, you just have to look daily, be patient, and be ready to pay for what you want on very short notice!

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude tell me about it!!!! I had a 93.5 single for sale and it was nice but I baought it and I wanted to sell it bc I got it at a steal and I had 4 or 5 guys who wanted to buy it but I guess not in time. The other Supra sold I guess 1 day after he posted it. Now Im stuck with Cash and no Supra. To tell you the truth I want a stock un touched Supra..... But yeah thats almost not gonna happened Im still dreaming!!!! Thanks guys

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have one for sale

If you are still looking, I have a J-Spec '95 6spd Tranny For Sale. Only thing is that it needs to be rebuilt.It was popping out of gear, so I just bought a new Getrag. I did not feel like rebuilding it. Make me an offer.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Reading is fundamental .... he wants the whole car, not just the transmission itself

2JZGTE SC said:
If you are still looking, I have a J-Spec '95 6spd Tranny For Sale. Only thing is that it needs to be rebuilt.It was popping out of gear, so I just bought a new Getrag. I did not feel like rebuilding it. Make me an offer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts