Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
dang they forgot to light it on fire. no supra > mustang conversion is complete without doing that.

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
Do a search before starting a new thread... this car has several threads done on it... this is a REPOST....

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
-
- Oh theres your car dude. Those Asian's just made it look diffrent by using all those genuine Shelby GT500 parts, thats all.

Another culture shock boys! Just thought id share.
This is a repost and screw you for saying "Those Asian's", that like me calling everyone a ******* no matter where they are from just because they are white.
This thread sucks.

EDIT.. damit Rogue you beat me to it by like seconds!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hmmm.. very interesting. I like those old Mustangs and I like my Supra. I guess you get an old Mustang that will handle 1000% better. I'd prefer a high powered V8 though.

·
intarwebs master
1,393 Posts
i actually really want to do a 60s camaro with 2J... shrug i guess i'm one of those damn asians... i mean i'm not. but...

·
Registered
58 Posts
i actually really want to do a 60s camaro with 2J... shrug i guess i'm one of those damn asians... i mean i'm not. but...
What does that have to do with a supra body being turned into a "mustang"?

Plenty of people have put 2j's into other cars, two different scenarios.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sometimes I just dont understand some people

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
^ why? there are much better motors out there for American Cars my friend... I have had a 68 and a 69 camaro as well as a 67 firebird... I must say you need to look into Nelson racing engines... twin turbo LSX motors man...

i was not quick enough on the ninja edit.. damit.
^ lol...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is a repost and screw you for saying "Those Asian's", that like me calling everyone a ******* no matter where they are from just because they are white.
This thread sucks.

EDIT.. damit Rogue you beat me to it by like seconds!
dont tell me that the guys who did this build arnt asian. I KNOW for a fact that they are. But im from canada, there is no durty south in north america.

and sorry for the repost guys!

·
Bully
5,318 Posts
The work was done by a automotive school in Japan. It is more of a learning project.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
today i ran to the bathroom to take a shit and while turning around to pull my pants down i farted, and when i sat on the toilet my face was right in my fart cloud, i just had to sit there and take it all in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts