Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not selling anything at the moment.....just gauging interest which i think is allowable. lol....

ive recently found a niche in making some nice custom shirts.... and was curious as to the interest in a nice cool shirt with the mk4 supra as the basis for the design logo

i know there are a bunch of cartoonish shirts on ebay but im trying to make a more classy tshirt if its possible lol......... anyways just gauging interest on if it would be worth the time.......the price would all depend on the final design but wouldnt exceed 20 bucks a shirt shipped.......and obviously the more orders the less the shirts would be.

just post up on here if you would be interested in purchasing if it was a nice shirt.....heres an example of some of my recent work....

front

back

if this is against the rules in anyways please PM me and let me know! thanks!

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
I can attest for Jayson (Idealsupra) the Quality of the t-shirts were nothing but excellent! I recently purchased two MK4 Tampa Meet Shirts arrived ontime (shipped the day after ordering at 1AM) He even checked to see if everything turned out alright.... if he plans to make another T-shirt might as well put me down for two... These shirts are nothing but the best!

-Chris :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Cool, now make some that have a larger design of the car for the back, with no lettering, so it can be general. Also, you lose the MKIII I'm game (for MKiv owners, and another for MKIII) etc..

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Hey, SilkE no need to post two answers to basicaly the exact same topic...:nono:

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Hey, SilkE no need to post two answers to basicaly the exact same topic...:nono:
Sorry. I thought it was two different T shirts and I'd be interested in both styles.

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Any other colors? Or they all white? I'm interested, just not feeling the white. Maybe black or dark blue. :dunno:

Id prolly get one in white anyways. lol.

John

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah there will be options as to what you want them on...hoodies tshirts in colors thongs lol whatever.... different costs for each thing...but there will be options....

the interest isnt quite as high as i would like it but ill give it a few more days to see if theres more reposne....id need at least 20 people interested to start working on them..... so if you know someone who would like it tell them to come sign up...

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SuPrAfLy69 said:
im interested! loose the mkIII and it would be better :D ...id buy a thong too for my girlfriend lol! ..that would be kinda sexxy, the 2 best things in life all in one spot :p
FYI: guys im not talkin about the shirts pictured....those are meet shirts i did for a recent meet we had....

ill be making completely new designs for the shirts im talkin bout...

HOWEVER....if anyone wants one of the ones pictured i have 4 mediums left.....and a large..... let me know asap if you want one! PM me. thanks guys!

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dmccoy76 said:
Sign me up for one or two. When is the design gonna be out?
assuming i get a bit more interest........i would say in about a week..maybe less if the interest is shown sooner....for example i got a great response in the mk3 section about shirts for them...and ive already start working on the project...and will have their logo ready by sat........

so its all about the more people who say they would get them the quicker i would look into getting it done......

ive seen it too many times where theres a lot of work put into something because people said they wanted it..then when it was avaialble most people didnt want it anymore.....

so get people signed up on here if yo want them!! :D

·
233 Posts
Jayson,
I liked the meet shirts you made, haven't worn mine yet except to try and keep warm that day..... Anyway I thought they were good quality and would buy more shirts from you if the design was good. Also interested in the thong idea :D

-AJ

1 - 20 of 57 Posts