Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MK4 Tshirts/Hoodies Ordering Info BATCH 2! ALSO NEW DESIGN "IM SINGLE" AVAILABLE!

****NEW DEADLINE FOR ORDERS: MARCH 31ST****

ITS BACK AGAIN! DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE ORDERS FOR ANOTHER BATCH OF MK4 TSHIRTS AND HOODIES!

ALSO....theres a new design available as seen below...thanks to RANDY (PWR4ALL3)..for the saying.... "Im Single"

Heres a picture of the design on a green shirt...it looks the same on a hoodie ;)

Heres the new design also available in shirts AND hoodies...

ORDERING INFO:

Both designs are available in a T-shirt or a hoodie...

The colors have been simplified to make things easier and run smoother.

AVAILABLE COLORS:
BLACK, WHITE, RED, NAVY BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, SILVER, YELLOW (TSHIRT ONLY), PURPLE( TSHIRT ONLY), ORANGE(HOODIE ONLY).

SIZES:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL(HOODIES ONLY)

TSHIRTS:

Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 Tee.

Features: 50% cotton, 50% polyester, rib collar, shoulder-shoulder taping, double-needle sleeve and bottom.

HOODIES:

JERZEES Midweight 50/50 Fleece Pullover Hood.

Features: 50% cotton, 50% polyester, NuBlend yarn 8 oz. Double Lined hood with grommets and matching drawcord; muff pocket; rib cuffs and coverstitched waistband.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

TSHIRTS: $20 SHIPPED ($22 CANADA)
HOODIES: $35 SHIPPED ($37 CANADA)

FOR 2XL ADD: $2
FOR 3XL ADD: $4

PAYPAL: [email protected]

MANDATORY FORMAT FOR ORDERS!!!:
COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE PAYPAL SEND MONEY FORM. AND FILL IT OUT ACCORDINGLY. ANY ORDERS RECEIVED WITHOUT THIS WILL BE REFUNDED AND SENT AN EMAIL TO CORRECT IT!

FORUM NAME: put your forum name here
ORDER: put tshirt/hoodie, size, LOGO wanted("MK3","MK4" OR "SINGLE"), and color
SHIPPING ADDRESS: if different from the paypal shipping address
CORRESPONDENCE EMAIL: if different from paypal email

If you are ordering more then one item make sure to specify EVERYTHING for each item! AND I AM HOPING EVERYONE CAN DO MATH ;)

Finally...id just like to say that i wasnt sure if i wanted to do another batch...however a bunch of people have been asking about it and i wanted a chance to prove myself to those who still doubt me. The print shop is setup and all orders will be put in no more then two days after the deadline that has been set. The print shop normally takes about 1-2 weeks to make the order and the orders will ALL be shipped out no more then 1 week after me receiving them.

PLEASE do not clog up this thread with nonsense... post questions or POSITIVE comments if you have previously received something and choose to post. If you have something negative to say to me for some reason please bring it to PM or IM.

CONTACT INFO:
ADDRESS:
Jayson Margol
417 Bayfield Drive
Brandon FL 33511
CELL:
813-391-4713
EMAIL:
[email protected]
AIM:
Lamplitersniper

****DEADLINE FOR ORDERS WILL BE THE 31ST ****

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
michaelvanle said:

Is this the exact orange that we're gonna be getting? Also the I'm single hoodie, is it gonna say "Im Single" or "I'm [email protected]"

@ = *turbo*
the orange seems to be basically that...they call it a burnt orange...the catalog i have here it might be a slightly bit darker orange then that pic...however that pic is of the actual hoodies...SO im gonna go with YES thats the color orange...lol

and the im single tshirt will look EXACTLY like you see in that mockup...with the turbo being the E in single.

·
Banned
977 Posts
Will the "I'm single " have the graphic of a supra on the back..
Would be cool to have that

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roliks said:
Will the "I'm single " have the graphic of a supra on the back..
Would be cool to have that
lol...guys...the shirts will look EXACTLY like they are pictured...the shirt is meant to be a general shirt for anyone with a turbo...

plus adding things on the other side etc etc will just up the price...

thanks ;)

·
11,219 Posts
Another question. What color will the logo be? I see in the green t-shirt that the logo is white, but what happens if you get a white t-shirt/hoodie.

Can you tell us what color logo each color t-shirt/hoodie will be (esp orange :) since that's what I got).

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Im going to be buying one very soon :) i love those shirts, you should make a girl shirt that has to turbos , for the tits that says i have Twins :) great shirts .

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rev_shift said:
are you just doing paypal payments or can I send a money order your way?
yeah ive been getting a lot of requests for this also...

im perfectly fine with a money order HOWEVER please MAKE SURE to include with the money order an index card or something to that effect with all the requested info on it... IE: size, logo, color, hoodie.tshirt, shipping address, email etc etc....

if i dont get that info im gonna have a hard time keeping things organized...which is the main goal here so im able to get these out to you asap.

so yes ill accept money orders. as long as they are received no later then the 15th. after that i cant promise i will be able to put your order in with the rest of them on the 18th.

send money order and mandatory info to:

jayson margol
417 bayfield drive
brandon fl 33511

thanks guys.

·
Registered
254 Posts
xxwiz8opxx said:
Im going to be buying one very soon :) i love those shirts, you should make a girl shirt that has to turbos , for the tits that says i have Twins :) great shirts .
or saying "still on stock twins" as in no boob job lol

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys.... quick update:

ive been getting A LOT of people asking me to extend the deadline date for orders for a couple of days here and there.... so they could get their orders in, in time.

so i decided to be nice and maybe give a few more people the chance to get in on these...

ive extended the deadline date for two more weeks. MARCH 31ST.

BUT THATS IT! it will not go any further then that so get on it people! lol

for the people already paid up and waiting thanks for the patience!

also for the 3 or 4 of you who have PMd me about confirmation of payment received...im pretty sure i got everyones so far... ill be double checking everything tomorrow night and will PM anyone who i HAVENT gotten something from that i was supposed to.

THANKS AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hey :) I may try to still order something, but have a question. That first pic looks like a green t-shirt to me. But your text says it's "a picture of the design on a black hoodie". Which is it? I like that one and will probably order it.

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cherzra said:
Hey :) I may try to still order something, but have a question. That first pic looks like a green t-shirt to me. But your text says it's "a picture of the design on a black hoodie". Which is it? I like that one and will probably order it.
:lol: oh yeah sorry man...i typed up the thread for the mk3 guys first...and their example pic was a black hoodie... then i copy and pasted and changed the mk3 to mk4 etc etc but i missed that ;)

yes thats a green shirt obviously :D

thanks ill change it now lol

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hardtopsilver said:
how many are left?
there are none at the moment...this is a PREORDER AND PAYMENT for stuff being made in about a week and a half...so you can order whatever size and color and logo you want ;)

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
So the "Im Single" writing will be black on everything except the black shirt which will probably be white? Correct?

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.