Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question since there is no search...Will a MKIV TT steering wheel bolt up with an 88 MK3 Turbo steering column?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
yes, but why would you want the airbag steering wheel?

The 89 steering wheel would be the best...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL!

My raggedy steering wheel needs to be replaced and i found a great deal on a TT steering for cheap...but then i found a 91 steering wheel for cheap local too, so then, i ended up purchasing the 91 Turbo steering wheel.

Thanks for your help guys.

·
Banned
330 Posts
not all mk4 steering wheels have airbags i have a jdm wheel without one and it is sick its actually for sale too.

·
Bad boys, bad boys
290 Posts
So no modifications to bolt up a MKIV steering wheel to MKIII steering column, eh?

Interesting...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
it will bolt up (as will just about any toyota steering wheel), but you'll more than likely lose cruise, and you might have an issue with the turn signals not self-cancelling

both are fixable if you try...

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
it will bolt up (as will just about any toyota steering wheel), but you'll more than likely lose cruise, and you might have an issue with the turn signals not self-cancelling

both are fixable if you try...
Depends which steering wheel you get, USA MKIV's have the cruise control, and the turn signal cancelling I believe should still work fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts