Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Oldie but a Goodie
1,544 Posts
I was going to ask how it matches with the black in person, but after seeing the last picture out of direct sunlight, that looks real nice.

Good pick up :D Maybe that'll help a little and even out some of that immense front end weight.

· Poopra King
2,354 Posts
I think I just soiled my pants!!!!

Dude, I am soooo jealous. How much did you buy it from this cs.com member for?

Gawd! I want one!!!!

· Poopra King
2,354 Posts
Oh, btw. I had a very high quality CF hood on my Nissan, and it had oem hood latches, and it flew open on me and smashed up the roof of my car and windshield. Just a thought, not saying you should do anything.....just throwing it out there :)

· The anti-muppet
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pituala said:
I think I just soiled my pants!!!!

Dude, I am soooo jealous. How much did you buy it from this cs.com member for?

Gawd! I want one!!!!
got it for 500 even, It was still in the box sealed unopened. The guy had it sitting for a while. I'll make sure its closed right so that it wont flip and smash my windshield :)

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,943 Posts
looks nice i like it.

· Registered
1,395 Posts
pituala said:
Oh, btw. I had a very high quality CF hood on my Nissan, and it had oem hood latches, and it flew open on me and smashed up the roof of my car and windshield. Just a thought, not saying you should do anything.....just throwing it out there :)
Ive seen that happen several times. I personally would get the pins and not take a chance. Its not pretty when it happens at anything over 35mph

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.