Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a guy selling a Black MKII 5-speed in pretty good condition around here. He's done some modifications to it but I'm not exactly sure what, but probably nothing major. I still need to ask him the mileage, but can you guys just give me a general price range for 5-speed mkii's? I'm finally pulling the 7mgte out of my mk3 ( going 1.5 jz ), and will have a spare 7mgte if I dont sell it, so maybe after awhile I'll do the swap. But in the mean time I'm looking for a daily driver, so are there any major issue's with MKII's?

G

·
none

In my book there are no probs what-so-ever with the MKII.....its a freaking workhorse dude.......come on man, you know toyota is just like the energizer bunnie.........I had an 85 celica gts when I was about 17, then I sold it like a fool.....about a year ago I found a purtty 85 celica supra with 200 k on it, I live in southern North Carolina....the car was found in Cleveland...I drove up there with my girl....and drove it back to NC in about ten hours.....She never feel below about 80-85 mph....ran like a top all the way........................never missed a lick.......anyway its now a 5mgte....with ross .20 overs in it..........I paid $1,900 cash to the seller in Cleveland......he was pretty pissed he let it go......but had to do it I guess.............I can tell you this, If you get it, you'll thank yourself later....its a kick ass car dude

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Black 85 5speed P-types are the most sought after mKIIs IMHO, so it's hard to guess at a price unless we can see pics of it. :) I'd try offering him $1500 and go no higher than $3000.

There are no real issues with the stock MKII execpt performance. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts