Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
what will the future hold
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Chris Parvin who had a few comments made about his MKII in sports compact mag. Its on page 37 near the bottom. Always good to see supra owners especially the faithful ones step up to the plate and do things there way! Again big congrats and way to step it up my man!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I agree MKIIIPOWERED! Props on Chris' MKII getting the public notice in a car magazine! I actually wrote a congrads over in CelicaSupra.com for the same reason a little while back. Did you know that Chris didn't know anyhting about it until I called him and told him myself?!..lol He stayed on the phone with me while he went into a grocery store I believe and found a copy because he didn't believe me!.LOL It really made his day! I know his car is down now, but he'll be back up and running in no time. And when he does,.. it'll be stronger than ever! You and I both know Chris that well to say so.. ;)

Scotty

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
does it say..." Chris would like to thank Paul Miller for all his help and support, he has been chris' wall and friend since the beggining, really, without paul, the car would never exist, in fact, later this year, we plan on doing a special two-month special feature on paul, because he is such a wonderful guy, who makes such wonderful cars like Chris Parvin's a reality."

Because if it doesn't... who cares..

·
Ronin
1,215 Posts
Will, at this point i thought you would have figure'd out that im never serious.. about anything. Chris knows im kidding, i love it, i immediatly called all our friends to go pick it up. You know about my little project will, why on EARTH would i seriously play chris like that?

·
Registered
284 Posts
i can vouch for paul being the absolute goofiest bastard i've ever met, besides my other self. all i can say at this point is damn i wish i still spent tons of money on magazines. congrats chris, and i can't wait for you to get that car running again. does anyone have a copy of the page that they can scan and post?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts