Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With some custom fitting can 2JZ-GTE engine parts be fitted to a 7M-GTE engine? I Noticed Duane's MKIII from CFX has Greddy parts on it, yet when I went to Greddy's site they list majority of stuff for 2JZ-GTE engines. Anyways just curious. Thanks!

· Super Moderator
14,039 Posts
The only 2JZ parts I've heard of being used in a 7M are valves.

Keep in mind that the 7M hasn't been in anything new in almost 15 years, so a large percentage of the aftermarket parts for the 7M from mainline companies like HKS and Greddy have been discontinued.

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
im going to be using the 2jz tb on my car.....however its a custom ron r ffim....so umm grain of salt on that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reason i asked is cause i noticed Duanes MKIII with those parts on it, and he mentioned them being from greddy. was just curious.

· LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,225 Posts
Greddy used to make that turbo kit that duane has. It's an IHI turbo.. it's a big one. I knew a guy out in CT like 9 years ago that had the same kit.

Obviously.. they are discontinued.

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
thats because your a greddy whore :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish i could be a greddy whore for my MKIII, but it seems they don't offer to much anymore for the MKIII's. guess i'm looking towards a 2JZ swap option now. not sure though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.