Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Is that the factory Super Red II? Looks great so far.. Are you doing the painting yourself? If not, I hope they fix your hood emblem. I can't wait to get mine repainted...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I took the pics yesterday. I will go back tomorrow and take a few more.

The paint is the original color SuperRed II. It will be sanded one more time and buffed out.
The hood emblem will be as you see it, no chrome. I hate chrome :barf:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thre3celica said:
looks great man. what else do you have planned
I just finished this weekend; the short throw sifter mod w/ new bushings and MT-90, replaced shifter boot, wife made me a new e-brake lever cover, center recovered and passenger side window switch fixed.

Next, I would have to say the exhaust, from the downpipe back. I'm still researching that one. Thats about it for now, I may do something with the wheels, polish lip with black spokes or just new wheels.

This motor should last a few years but when it goes there will be a GTE waiting to go in.

Frank out..............

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
she looks great man awsome choice of color but you got some competition. There's another red MKIII on these boards which is also red, but had a really sick kit on it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
zeeshan66 said:
she looks great man awsome choice of color but you got some competition. There's another red MKIII on these boards which is also red, but had a really sick kit on it.
:wtflol: hey guys guess what theres another RED supra on these boards which is also ...wait for it....wait for it...keep waiting...RED. Sorry but that had me laughing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts