Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a black MKIII with and exhuast. I didn't personally see it, but my buddy said it looked nice. Shop is right next to Evolution Motorsports(buddy's shop). Anyone gunna claim it?

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
yeah thats mine, having an o2 housing and dump tube for my t3 and hks 50mm. the final pieces needed for the car, and then i can drive it on the street, buty not street legal.

mark

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not yet...Bay's painted, motors here, and a WHOLE bunch of goodies too. Just got my T4 mani and koyo radiator yesterday as a matter of fact. You got a 1j supra8795? Might need an extra hand with the swap if you got spare time... You live in southern illinois right?

Mark87, you runnin a 7m or 1j?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Na i live in Dixon which is just west of you on rt88. But no i have a 7m but im willing to help out with whatever you need. I hoping for 500hp real soon though. Let me know.

Dustin

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good deal. I'll def shoot you a pm when I get EVERYTHING together and am ready to start turnin bolts.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What part of aurora are you in? The only place im really familiar with is 31.

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
im running a 7m as well. if u need any help let me know as well

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, if you wouldn't mind, I do need your help. Can you PM me your phone number so we can talk a little more. I don't feel like typing it all out.

·
Registered
635 Posts
holy crap u guys,,,,,,im in Plainfield....and ORubus,....hows the car.....we should all meet up sometime....my sc300 is almost done.....

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could use all the help I can get. Shoot me your phone number in a PM bro. I hate this typing every paragraph stuff..

·
7M POWER
146 Posts
hey orubus how is the car going its been a week about two weeks since the last post here. my car will be leaving the shop this week. it took longer than anticipated and then i was on vacation. ill post some pics sometime soon to show their work, and mine. from their website it looks like they better do good a great job.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
car is good. Hit me up some time on my cell if you want to come out and see it.

P.S. Just got my Blitz ECU in from Mattonedime. Can't wait to play with it.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh yeah, he took his car to Performance Autowerks. Phone is 1 815 439 4547. Mikey is your man. Skinny little Asian guy. He is the pretty cool and very knowledgeable. Peace.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hey Orubus when do you think the car will see the streets? Ive never seen a running 1j in person.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hopefully soon. Just doleing out alot of money right now for other indeavours. It's slightly on the back burners but I'm steadily buying a part a week about. So, in a nutshell...hopefully soon ;). It won't be stock though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts