Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
fabricator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured i would post my new sig with my car that im working on right now, its a 87 hardtop. im working on building the engine for it now too. The engine im going with is the 2jz...:D

S

·
0 Posts
i love it!!!!! cant wait 4 u 2 finnish it! :) i bought a m3 to do the same, mine has rusty floor but my engine is likely to b twin turbo lexus v8.

·
fabricator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the compliments. i will be racing it at NPR and probably capital as well.. i would really like to put it together in compliance with idrc regulations. i do have more pics, and they will be posted very soon.

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
you should put 24" spinners on the rears just for kicks when you roll it off a trailer at the track.... then swap on the big ass rubbers :) (massive sarcasm, incase you couldn't tell)

·
fabricator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i back halfed it, with a 4 link suspension hooked to a ford 9" that i had to take quite a bit off of to fit.. the cage isn't done, but im thinking about tubing the whole front end. i also have a guy that is going to be doing my sheetmetal for me, i don't deal with sheetmetal, but everything else...

W

·
0 Posts
DAMN!!! this makes me mad.... i have been planning on doing a 4 link setup for a while now... and i didnt think anyone else thought of it... im gonna go with a dana rear end with a quick change diff and like i said a 4 link setup.... hopefully this will be my winter project... g/l with yours man!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
damn... big meaty tires :drooling: good luck with the car!

·
fabricator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im not exactly "FROM" Morgan City..:rolleyes: im just currently here..i just got back from school. the car is what i was working on while i was in school. Does anyone think that i can build the power out of the 7m that i could build out of the 2j? let me know what you think.. the slicks are almost completely flat in this picture, these are for mock-up purposes only.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts