Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, we (AEM) is in need of a 87-88 Supra to finish testing for the plug n play app for this vehicle. What is needed is a stock car for a few weeks of developement. Most of the work is done (thanks to jeff's patience, and jeff you will be getting a unit as soon as they are finished;) ). Since Jeff lives so far away, I need someone in the L.A. area.

Allowable mods

Turbo changes
Exhaust changes

That is all, must have stock injectors, and stock electronics!

Please contact Scott at 310-484-2322 xt#234

Thanks

Jason.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,237 Posts
um.. I'll put my car back to stock for you guys for a free aem! Damn.. I'll even drive out to cali!

Damn cali biznatches always get all the free fixins!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
im in cali, fresno, what do you need....

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Ckanderson said:
im in cali, fresno, what do you need....
He said what he needed. A car with a stock/near stock(exhause and turbo mods allowed) 7mgte .

What exactly do yu mean by "turbo mods"? Upgrading wheels? Adjusting boost? what?

My car seems like a perfect prospect but I am in VA now and it sounds like you want a local.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
my car is A perfect prospect.....

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Ckanderson said:
my car is A perfect prospect.....
It doesn't seem so if you have your intercooler installed. It seems they want more stock than that. If you can bolt on some of your stock parts for now then they may use it.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Nah, I'm pretty sure stock electronics is what they need. Ic should be fine. But there is already a Socal member who commited to the job, and he recently told me he's just waiting to hear from AEM

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, please have John contact Scott. I have misplaced his number.

Jason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts