Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· DON'T BLAME ME!!!
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us MkIII guys are meeting tommorow @ XXX in Issaquah at about 1:30pm. Gonna' decide what to do after chowing down, depends on who shows, if anybody! I will be there for sure, and KW Nate should have his freshly built beast out too. :bowdown: I originally wanted to keep it just MkIII's, cause the MkIV's just steal the show too much! :rolleyes: But, now I just want to see some Supra's, period! Maybe a Golden Gardens criuse, or Alki.
Hope to see some of ya' there; :)
Tom

· DON'T BLAME ME!!!
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorriso said:
FYI...
There is a huge meet there tomorrow. I think over 600 cars... Front Street will be closed from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Well, I owe you a huge thanks for saving me the headache of finding this out the hard way! It is kinda' going south anyways, too many people doing other things that involve beating the summer heat! Supra meets are always better in the cool spring/fall air anyways! Nobody thinking about riding jetski's and water skiing and what have you. Oh well, I guess I'll have to pull the plug on this one. If someone knows a good centralized locale (park) that we could meet, I'm open to suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.