Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone knows about a black 1991 Supra Turbo located in Spartanburg, SC 29302. I talked with the seller for a few minutes and may be interested in pursuing the car. If everything goes well, I may make the drive up to get her but was wondering if anyone knew the car ahead of time. May also be looking for someone to take a ride out there to see the car. Thanks for any help!

Eli

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hum, well I have a friend that has a black 91 1JZ Supra but that is pretty much the only one I know of around here. I live in NC but it is close to Spartenburg. Where did find the car listed for sale? I could try to get some info on it for you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
haha I was just looking on autotrader and saw it then came back on here and you had the link. Sorry I don't know anything about that car but it looks great and if I didn't already get one I would be all over this! And I want that exhaust!

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh ok, well....................If I choose to purchase the car I may be looking for someone to check the car out. I'd obviously be paying them for time and gas and stuff :) Just looking to see if anyone knows the car or this guy personally before I make any other moves.

Thanks!
Eli

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah I hear you. If it help my dad has been a Toyota Tech for 23 years and knows everything about these cars. If you make it worth my while like you mentioned I am sure we could go down there and check it out some weekend. Let me know if I can help. Thanks! -Ryan

·
!black
4,625 Posts
45K? I kinda doubt that...but good luck on the purchase. I'm about 10min from spartanburg, depending where in sparkle city it is.

·
I blow up Toyota's
420 Posts
I saw the car about 6 months ago one night and he said he had just gotten it back from the shop who rebuilt the motor. Looked clean and I believe it was a hardtop.

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Kids name is Philip Halford , he used to be a student of mine. Car is in decent shape, I can go look for specific things if you are SERIOUS about wanting it. He is only like 10 mins away. I know he toasted the original motor and got a rebuilt unit. That being said, thats all I really know about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts