Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My boyfriend said he saw a dark blue MKIII with sleepy eye headlights and bronze 240sx SE wheels that looks just like mine on Belles Fairy Rd. turning onto some road by the firestation.

I was on my way to school at 7:35am and he left my house right after I left, and he thinks it was me turning onto the street instead of going to class, but I was in fact in class (I can prove it too) and now he thinks I am lying to him. :(

I was wondering if anyone owns or know who owns a car like this...it might be blue, grey, or black, and most likely just has some sort of bronze 5-spokes, or something maybe different. Let me know if you know of anyone b/c I do not want my baby to think I was lying to him...

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he is hell bent that it was me, and it is so frustrating when you are telling the truth but the person doesn't believe you! I understand where he is coming from...I mean it is coincidental, but it was not me, I went my normal way to class which wasn't even close to where he saw the other MKIII...

Looks like he'll probably break up with me over this misunderstanding too.... I'm honestly nothing without him.... :(

Reactions: Ftr_10

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I am always turning from Bells Ferry onto the road by the firestation, AND mine has sleepy eyes...BUT- my car is dark grey- could he have seen me?

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is your bumper still white and the nose still red?

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
sxymk3..... Is your bumper still white and the nose still red?
It was as of last week, Im pretty sure!
You know he could of just saw the tail end of it and though

Looks like he'll probably break up with me over this misunderstanding too.... I'm honestly nothing without him....
:dunno: Im sure you are SOMTHING without him!

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm not much...if we don't break up, he won't trust me I guess, but eventually, I will find that damn car and show him that it wasn't even me! And my boyfriend said he saw the front end (they were on opposite sides of the road) and it had sleep-eyes and bronze wheels...

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Does your boyfriend know MkIII's well enough to say that it was definately a Supra?
Alot of people get them mixed up with all sorts of other cars, including stealths and probes.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He knows cars very very well...it's very unlikely that it was something other than a MKIII if he said it was a MKIII, but I suppose it's possibly...hell, I've mistaken FC's for MKIII's more than once...I don't know, I'm not worried about it anymore b/c I know I'm telling the truth, and eventually, he will realize it...and if I ever see that car I am chasing it down and takin a picture...

Nonetheless, I've got to paint my car or my wheels or something now, b/c I don't want a twin!!

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
well i sure hope that you can prove him wrong..... i would hate to see u 2 break up over a missunderstanding

chris

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Isn't yours a yellow MkIV?
I thought it was, because you live in the same complex as me.
(I have the dk gray Mk III in desperate need of paint)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd say it was me, but I drive a POS sentra that sounds like an old man farting... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sucks he doesn't believe you. But ya gotta think, if he is going to lose trust over something as minimal as this maybe it isn't meant to be.

·
regretfully supraless
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I proved to him I was in class....I had my teacher make a copy of Monday's roll sheet! Hehe...I just wanted to show him that I have no reason to lie to him, and would never lie to him (unless of course it was a surprise party, I was buying him something, etc)...

Phew...thank God. There was no way I was going to let what he and I have go down the drain b/c somebody has a car just like mine! And I still want to find the damn thing! :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Half, are you the guy with the white turbo'd sentra? At any rate, I'm not sure what kind of relationship you have sxy, I would tend to think your word should be more than good enough.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah I have a black G35 coupe, I think we met when I had the lightweight clutch and flywheel that rev'd up fast as hell

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol thanks, its not right now actually. The engine blew on my way up to barrett a couple of weeks ago..the dealership says it should be mid may before they get another one in.

I have to say you still have the coolest sentra around, I'm almost tempted to buy something similar and try to do the same thing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks man! Hopefully I can get some bigger injectors and start make around 250whp. I think right now on a slight tune at 7lbs of boost I made like 202/205.

Sorry to hear about your car, I hope they get it fixed. Was it from the oil consumption problem?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts