Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
moments away from ordering a new set of rims for my 89. trying to figure what options i should be looking for when ordering. i know offset will have something to do with it and dont want to blow over 1k for some rims that wont do me any good. if someone could provide me with some info that would be great. AND if any recommendations as to where i should order them. thanks guys

heres a link to the rims il be ordering:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=7&vid=006535

once again thanks for your time. please reply

2,925 Posts
moments away from ordering a new set of rims for my 89. trying to figure what options i should be looking for when ordering. i know offset will have something to do with it and dont want to blow over 1k for some rims that wont do me any good. if someone could provide me with some info that would be great. AND if any recommendations as to where i should order them. thanks guys

heres a link to the rims il be ordering:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=7&vid=006535

once again thanks for your time. please reply
You don't need to spend 1000 per rim. You can get something really nice for around 700 per rim.

Your link goes to discounts homepage....

· Small pockets
355 Posts
You don't need to spend 1000 per rim. You can get something really nice for around 700 per rim.

Your link goes to discounts homepage....
Dont think he wants to spend over 1k per rim lol. i think hes talking about over 1k for the package.

:facesjump

· Registered
6,153 Posts
Yeah, check out the wheel fitment threads, especially look at the pics of those who have the stance/offset you want. I have 8.5 wide in the front and 9.5 wide in the rear, with 35mm offset all-around and love it. Fatter/wider wheels and different sized tires will change the offset and fitment you may want. Don't click just yet... more research.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.