Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Their was a red MKIII behind a house near ABC building supply on Emanuel Church Rd. It was a red 89+ car, looks like it had the turbo mouldings. Anyone know who it is? I've seen the car there several times in the last few months. Wondering if anyone would happen to know who it is? I'm tempted to stop by and talk but was hoping someone knew them before I stopped randomly at someones house. So, anybody got any idea? Car looks good. I'm tempted to make an offer on it. But, anyone know the owner or the car?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he moulding had turbo on it. In the pre 89 car they had a turbo bade but post 89 tey had the moulding. This one had the moulding and it said turbo. Get me now?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, enough about the moulding. Just need to know if anybody knows the person. The car looked good and i'd like to stop and introduce myself if they werent some crazy fucker.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
car is mine. i actually live in statesville and my buddy lives in conover. you should have stopped by.

btw.. the car will never be for sale. i love my 550rwhp :)

here is the motor:)

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. Would you mind shooting me a PM the day before you head to your friends house next time? I wouldn't mind dropping by to see that. Or you can just PM me now and I can give you my cell so you can drop me a ring the next time your in town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts