Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MKIII performance parts 4 sale

Hello all Supra-er's,

I have a few left over parts that I'm selling (all parts are from my ex MKIII Supra. For those who are interested, preferably to be local (San Francisco/Bay area) drop me an email at [email protected]
Here is a list of some of the things I'm selling:

(1) Complete RARE set (for the front) of Brembo Big Brake upgrade with rotors, 4 piston calipers and racing brake shoes. This set of brakes have approximately 3,000 miles on it, so it's like new condition. This set of brakes was purchased from Stillen for about $2,800. I want $1,900 firm for it. Earlier I stated that Stillen no longer make it for the MKIII, well I was wrong and they still have them listed.

(1) Polished T04e Turbonetics turbo with waste gate (can boost up to 30 lbs if you car can take it), approximately 1,000 miles on it before it was taken out. $600 obo

edited: The turbo was bolted onto a HKS exhaust manifold. I'm not sure if it can be bolted up to a stock MKIII exhaust manifold. I do also have an extra HKS exhaust manifold which was taken out so that I can repair it but never got around to it before I sold the car.

(1) HKS downpipe. This downpipe fit perfectly with my RSR exhaust, not sure what other applications it will fit in. $150 for it.

Hi Jehan, yes you have my baby now. Here is a link of the photos of my ex MKIII for all that wants to see it before I sold it....
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/nmymirr6...9+Supra&.view=tThe turbo was bolted onto a HKS exhaust manifold. I'm not sure if it can be bolted up to a stock MKIII exhaust manifold. I do also have an extra HKS exhaust manifold which was taken out so that I can repair it but never got around to it before I sold the car.

Here is a link for some pictures of the parts I have for sale. I now have an HKS Exhaust manifold that was still functioning perfectly before I took it out, but needs minor repair, it's up for sale as well for $400. I haven't taken any pictures of the downpipe yet. So here it is..... http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/nmymirr69/lst?.dir=/MKIII+Parts

1 - 1 of 1 Posts