Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much Honda shit racing I finally got a decent race with some real competition. A 98 GST full built motor, blah blah blah running 20psi. We go from a dig, I am set at 11psi with 1/3 tank of gas. I pull him first 3 gears until he kicks in full boost. Hold him off for a second longer and then he is a couple of cars on me. No biggie though. I enjoy a good race and don't mind loosing.

Julian

F

·
0 Posts
Trying to figure out why you guys think that MKIV owners respect you, they don't.

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
"Trying to figure out why you guys think that MKIV owners respect you, they don't."

WTF man? This guy gave you absolutley no reason to bash him.

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
.. I have a mkiv.. I respect him.. at least he can admit when he looses.. good one.. all though I know you can easily turn your boost up and rape the gst

T

·
0 Posts
Florida GSR Running Rebel said:
Trying to figure out why you guys think that MKIV owners respect you, they don't.
WOW ALL THIS COMING FROM SOMEONE WITH A HONDA MOTOR IN THEIR SIG..... LOL RESPECT? HONDA? LMFAO :lol:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not trying to gain respect from the MKIV guys if that is what you think I am going for. It was simply a KILL STORY. That is the title of the thread, not IMPRESS MKIV owners. I am pleased with my car and the way it performs. I at present time cannot afford a MKIV, yes I want one but I really don't care who respects me for what I accomplish.

Julian

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
He he he ha ha ha ha, it's kinda like watching a dog with no teeth trying to bite you.... :D

T

·
0 Posts
lol this is getting outta hand, almost EVERY time an mkiii guy posts a kill, someone has to say something about how much faster their car is, or how slow the car is they raced.... its even getting to the point where us mkiii'ers are posting kill stories in the mkiii section.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
trying to figure out why everyone hates hondas..cause they are RICE with fart cans..

good run Julian..:D

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Ok, trying to ignore the statement from the fucking asshole ricer(florida gsr running rebel). I would say that an eclipse GST would be pretty hard to beat on a roll with you running only 11 psi and him evidently running an upgraded turbo at 20psi. But good race. What are your mods? And his mods?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He had a full built motor, JE Pistons, so on and so forth with Fuel PC. I have upgraded turbo 60-1 Full 3inch exhaust and intake and profec-b. I need a JBL turbo elbow and a fuel PC and I will be S-AFC. If anyone has either shoot me a PM, I am auto by the way, but riding out there I ran a 3000gt n/z and a 300zx and killed both up to 125. So I see 2 wins and 1 loss to a built motored car as not a bad thing.

Thanks,
Julian

·
former SVB
1,155 Posts
I have been writing the sequel to my best seller. How you been man, i still owe you dinner and/or beeer?

As for this mk3 vs mk4 stuff? I don't have time to deal with it since I'm busy writing.....

gixxer_drew said:
hella haters on this forum... where is The Madman (tm) when you need him??

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
Sup|[email protected] said:
Hey MKIII owners, don't worry about the haters (trolls) in here and keep the killing stories coming. I have owned 2 MKIII before I bought my MK4........and I have full respect for all model supras.
i wish there were more mk4 owners like u, but unfortuantly, there isn't. i have noticed is that you're respect for the older gen is almost definatly because u used to own one. what i have seen, the mk4 owners that are usually down to earth and not stuck up, have owned older generation supras before their mk4. there are a few mk4 owners that i know that are really cool and never owned an mk1,2,3...but its no where near common

87tabshire...nice kills with the other cars, and don't worry about the gs-t....no shame in losing to another car that came with a stock turbo and runs numbers similar to the mk3

oh, and for the honduh guy...you're on the WRONG forums...you're looking for www.slowasscars.com also known as
www.honda-tech.com or
www.people-who-think-their-econo-box-is-fast.com :fruit:

3,796 Posts
Good run man...them gsts can be quick. And just ignore the honda dude...hes jealous!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.