Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok started out driving down the local cruis spot when i started seeing alot of pretty nice cars, tryed racing an srt10 viper (prolly woulda got owned) but he didnt wanna play, then i ran into a twin turbo vette pushin 600whp, and yeah he whooped my ass, but he was a cool guy. Then i spoted a c5 that was pretty much stock. Iv played with vettes before but never got a shot at one from a dig. So i thought what a good night to test out my nitto 555 315's. We started messin around and then we got cought at a light. We both nodded and light tuned green. By the end of 1st i already had a car on him and knew it was over by mid 3rd we shut down with about 3 cars in between us. He loved it even thoe he got :urowned: . He said "your car might be a jap car but sure aint no ricer. that right there is a muscle car" good night.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
good stuff. nice kill. C5 owner sounds like stereotypical domestic owner. Even though he complimented your car, he did it in a way that I would still take as an insult had it been said to me...

Since when did Supras fit the definition of a muscle car?:scratch: Because you didn't have a flashy unpainted body kit and fart can like other 'jap' cars? :dunno: sorry, another pet peeve. Wish people would just call cars what they are without BS like that.

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, at least he had enough respect to admit that my car was faster than his w/o bullshit like almost every mustang gt owner iv ever ran into.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
"oh man, the air is too hot for my car to run right" blah blah blah, we all know the excuses

but damn nice kill. What are you pushing to the ground and what mods?

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
358whp 418wtq
lex AFM, AFPR, ct26 62-1 @17psi AFC RPS 6puck Lightweight flywheel, walbro 255lph pump, and some other shit too BOV, air filter ect.
And some nitto 555 315's extream drags
Waitin to retune with wideband and 550cc injectors at 25lbs of boost, lookin for about 450whp. Hopefully by the end of the season ill see 11's :)

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
nice kill

·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dsm_cruiser said:
shane i think i can take you with my new ride.. a 92 talon tsi awd.. i just gotta crank up the boost a little bit..
i think ill wait for you to finish your supra. I pulled jesse's talon when he was runnin 20lbs of boost. 20lbs on a talon = 12lbs on a supra.

·
Registered
201 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
good stuff. nice kill. C5 owner sounds like stereotypical domestic owner. Even though he complimented your car, he did it in a way that I would still take as an insult had it been said to me...

Since when did Supras fit the definition of a muscle car?:scratch: Because you didn't have a flashy unpainted body kit and fart can like other 'jap' cars? :dunno: sorry, another pet peeve. Wish people would just call cars what they are without BS like that.
Werd

When I use to go on some of those Vette forums that is the type of attitude you find. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
342 Posts
TealmetalicDream said:
358whp 418wtq
lex AFM, AFPR, ct26 62-1 @17psi AFC RPS 6puck Lightweight flywheel, walbro 255lph pump, and some other shit too BOV, air filter ect.
And some nitto 555 315's extream drags
Waitin to retune with wideband and 550cc injectors at 25lbs of boost, lookin for about 450whp. Hopefully by the end of the season ill see 11's :)
what offsets are you running on what rims? and what size?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts