Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MK3 Vs C6

O.k this is not a real kill but i was happy with the ending regardless.

This morning I was sitting on the shoulder of the off ramp making a call on my cell befor getting on interstate. as soon as I finish my call a red c6 speeds by getting on interstate. I say what the hell and take off after it. After I catch up, I pull up beside the c6, it s an older guy and he dosnt do anything for a bit. Just as Im about to slow down the guy kicks it, im like shit and down shift to 4th and nail it. As soon as boost hits I was right back beside him through 4th and 5th gear. neither of us could move past the other, he lets off at 140mph and I go past him and slow down. He slowly comes back up and I stick my hand out the window giving him a thumbs up. He has a big smile on his face as he goes by, also giving me a thumbs up.

My car is not tuned but is runing safe afr's across the board. peak boost recorded by ebc was 15.7psi. So like I said befor, not a kill but im happy with that run against a new, high priced, respectable performer like the c6 vette. I figure that I must be making atleast [email protected] that boost to have hung like that.

MY MODS
lex/550 combo, walbro 255 pump,fpr,safc
sp58gt turbo
npr intercooler
ebc
wide band
forged bottom end

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Good stuff! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure but probably not. If it was modded it probably would have pulled me. With a tune and more boost im sure I would have walked him hard though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts