Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ElusiveStreetRacing
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1988 White Turbo Toyota Supra w/Targa Top and TEMS Shocks, 156k Miles on Odometer, Rebuilt 7MGTE Engine And 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Clear Title.
17 Inch American Racing Rims, Goodyear Eagle LS Tires w/Good Tread, Upgraded Mass Air Flow Sensor, 3" Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe, Brand New Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator.

Interior Striped of Carpet, Back Seats and Most Interior Pieces To Lighten The Body and The Carpet Tar Has Been Scraped Off The Floor.
Engine Upgrades Include> Refinished Crank and New Bearings, ARP Head Studs, Titan Motorsports 1.4mm Metal Headgasket, Greddy Timing Belt, 7m Non Turbo Exhaust Cam For Better Air Flow, All New Engine Seals and Gaskets.

Front Bumper Damage Is From Towing The Car and There Are Two Dents In The Hood...Also The Turbo Off This Car Has Been Sold
This Is A Great Project Car For Someone And Needs Very Little to get It Back on The Streets.
VIN#JT2MA71J5J0103259
$1700

I'm Willing To Ship But Prefer To Sell Locally
Lake Placid, FL 33852
PM Me Any Questions or Email To [email protected]
Thanks, Dan

·
Shrimper Extroidinare!
60 Posts
Hey, im interested in this car and was just wondering if you could list off any issues with the car. Does it have any rust? Is that just an extra trans. in the hatch, or the one for the car? Does it run, if not, what does it need to get it there? Does the targa or hatch leak? Also, how does the dash look? Sorry for all the questions, ive been looking for a project car for some time now, and just want to check everything out before i make a three+ hour trip.

·
ElusiveStreetRacing
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There Is A Small Amount Of Rust On The Passenger Door Behind The Trim As Well As A Spot On The Drivers Fender And Headlight But Nothing Major...The Transmission In The Back Is The Only One For The Car-The Previous One Went Bad And I Just Have'nt Had This One Put In Yet...To Get It Running Again You Will Need A Battery, Turbo, Exhaust(From Downpipe Back), Intake Filter And A Belt Is Missing Which You Can See In The Pic...The Top Does Need A New Seal As I Noticed It Leaked After The Last Storm We Had Here Because It Was Left Out To Take Pics(Usually Garaged)...Let Me Know Your Email And Ill Send Pics Of The Dash...Etc So You Can Get A Better Idea Before You Make The Drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts