Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wiring my mkiii for a sub and im wondering where the best place to run the power wire through the firewall is. is there a good place i can run it through or is it easier to just drill a hole?

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
I did the ecu grommet. I had the perfect amount of cable in the kit to run it against the back of the firewall, along the passenger side, and straight back to the amp.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got all of my wires run and hooked everything up, but i cant get my sub to work. my amp doesnt seem to come on. and ive checked all of my connections and it still wont work. im thinking i might have a bad amp but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what be happening

·
Boostless
686 Posts
stiles87 said:
I got all of my wires run and hooked everything up, but i cant get my sub to work. my amp doesnt seem to come on. and ive checked all of my connections and it still wont work. im thinking i might have a bad amp but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what be happening
How is your ground on the amp?

·
Search
3,305 Posts
list how stuff is connected

you need your 12 volt constant, a remote wire from the deck, and ground... got those good and tight?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went back over everything and found that my ground wire was bad. so i put a dif one in and its working well now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts