1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Wow...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Pardon me, but that's like putting Roseann Barr's tits on Sharon Stone... The deal may be made to fit, but what's the point?

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
:( That poor car makes baby Jesus cry.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Supradan2001 said:
Pardon me, but that's like putting Roseann Barr's tits on Sharon Stone... The deal may be made to fit, but what's the point?
:lol: hahaha

·
Registered
280 Posts
i hate you whoever did this. you will burn

tom

·
Registered
345 Posts
mad props to whomever it is.....its still a mkiii no matter what poison he so chooses,also seems to race it on the strip.................and from the looks of the other vehicle i'd say this guy is either a mad scientist or an auto enthauiast

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
whats wrong with a V8? nothing so what stop crying.

I'm more intrested in the 2JZ corolla in the background!

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
tsuper92 said:
hey looks like a celica on the side of it with a 2jzge in it
yea im pretty sure its an ae86 coupe...
ummmm
i cannot bash tha idea of a v8 due to tha toyota pickup that i just picked up...it has a v8 in it...and i must say its pretty bad ass...only prob is this is a SUPRA...should have a snail!

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
2jz in a corolla... wow.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
ZaZZn said:
whats wrong with a V8? nothing so what stop crying
There are a few things wrong. One, the dude had to hack the hood to make it fit. Two, the dude could've saved himself a whole lot of hassle and stuffed that n/a 2j in the supra and turbocharged it. Three, all the work looks like butt, it feels like opening the hood on a rusted out 79 camaro with three different kinds of tires on it. Fourth and final, a supra is a piss-poor choice if you're building a car strictly for drag racing on what appears to be a very small budget in his case. Why not start with something light with a solid axle? If it were a 1uz it'd be a different story, but that motor just doesn't deserve to be there.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts