Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MKIIINA's Finished car! 56...ummm new pics so not ok

There was a thread recently about if people ever finish their cars. the answer for me at least is a YES!

Thanks go to Christian (Supraguy88t), he did the majority of the work on this car including the FFI conversion and God knows what else. He really is an unsung hero on these boards.

Tim at SP for backing his products and continuing to back the MA70 and JZA70 supras. The SP61GT is a great turbo and soon I will have a DBB version to do a comparision about the journal verion to DBB for decreasing lag.

All the DFW crew, Zack, Ray, Elvis, Stu, Nic, my bro and all the other great people I have met over the build process.

New Pics!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And More! sorry for the crappy quality and for the dirty car. Tomorrow = oil change, bath and general clean up!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill get some better pics when its clean ;) that and i need to find my camera.....

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Good luck with the car Joe, glad too hear its running. Take care of it. You should try to make the next Austin meet, bring the rest of the DFW crew as well.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
91SUPRA-B said:
Good luck with the car Joe, glad too hear its running. Take care of it. You should try to make the next Austin meet, bring the rest of the DFW crew as well.

he should, that would be gravy.

but its all highly UNlikely. :(

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Delicious.

·
Supra Zero
13 Posts
Looking awesome. It's a great testament to your ol' Red MKIII what was lost on East College many a moon ago ::hand on heart::

Thanks for introducing me to supras man and congrats

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
hahahaa seems like im now the only one thats not done with their car........ i better get on the ball or ill fall behind! I got something in store to represent the dfw mkIII crowd.......... you'll just have to wait and see it when its done

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Glad you are happy with it. The alternator is going to a bit of a pain to replace when it goes out. Overall the job was not to hard. A bit of a tight fit but it all fits and that is what matters. The car is not done ... it's never done... still need suspension, tires, brakes, and a couple other little things Joe needs and wants but doesnt know it just yet ;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
so wat can u notice throttle response changed? and does that one have ac too?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts