288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your First & Last name: Timothy Tsai

-What is your email: [email protected]

-What is your phone number? (optional)

-What is your City? : Flushing

-What is your State? : NY

-What is your Zipcode? : 11358

I have one set of silver scripts and one set of beige scripts BNIB floor mats for sale. I can’t decided which set to let go so I’m selling one set only. Once one set is sold I would be closing this thread. Asking for $500 per set. Thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I apologize if my asking price offended some of you. The fact that they don’t even make these anymore and I haven’t really seen anyone selling the same original sets which is why I’m putting this price out there.

·
Super Moderator
10,446 Posts
Guys,

It's against SF for sale rules to take exception to a posted for sale price, or to make an offer less than 90% of the posted price (defined as low-ball). As always, I ask that, if you don't like the price, move along and do not clutter up the OP's for sale thread with inappropriate comments that violate our for sale rules.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ken.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh? Why I received more than one payments? Guys, I would of appreciated if you email me first before you send the payment. But what’s sold is sold. I would refund all of yours beside the very first payment. Sorry

·
Super Moderator
10,446 Posts
@ajgibson528 , before I close this thread at the OP's request, I will want to know that you received the product you paid for and that any resulting PayPal confusion has been resolved.

Ken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts