Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've got a chance to pick up a 1994 black on black TT auto. I've been into Supras for close to 3 years now and this is a car I don't want to pass up. I've test driven it and the exterior is beautiful. The paint is immaculate. The interior has it's typical slightly worn black leather passenger and driver seats, but all else it top notch. It's a targa with 110,000 miles. It has NEVER been driven in the winter and I was very impressed when looking under the car to see wonderful metal, very clean, and no rust at all.
The best part is, this car is unmolested. As bone stock as it could be minus a strut tower bar.

I am really thinking of picking this dawg up, but my true love lies in the 6 spd.

I know that alot of you guys are going with the TH-400 and some would even rather prefer an auto over their 6spd.
This is where I'd like to know if anyone would be willing to do a straight-up trade, or trade with some amount money. I'd be willing to drive it to anywhere in the states or even canada to complete the trade.
I would be the 4th owner of the vehicle, but if possible, I could even not put it under my name at all, and leave the ownership to whoever wants to trade. In that case, I'll find a way to get the car to you :)

I'd really prefer a black or green supra, but probably any color would do. I am not worried about the interior color, nor hard-top or targa, though hard-top would be a plus :bigthumb: .

If anyone is serious about it, please post away. I'd like to see if anyone would actually be willing to do this. If that is the case, I would pick up this Supra to use to trade.

If pictures are needed, I'll try and get some within the coming days. Just picture a beautiful black on black auto for now. Also, if you need pics of certain areas, feel free, but please only request pics if you are serious about trading.

Thanks for listening!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Would you be interested in just selling the car:(.. Depending on price I may be interested.

Lmk
Thanks Nick

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MK41DAY said:
Would you be interested in just selling the car:(.. Depending on price I may be interested.

Lmk
Thanks Nick
Well, I'd have to buy it first :bigthumb:

If I can't get any interest in a trade, I'll just probably wait until I can find a black 6spd for a decent price.

Thanks for asking, though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts