Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That RS4 is fast! The Supra lost ground everytime he shifted. Is the Audi a stick or automatic? What a sleeper car!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Guido said:
That RS4 is fast! The Supra lost ground everytime he shifted. Is the Audi a stick or automatic? What a sleeper car!

The RS4 was produced only with a 6speed manual tranny :) It is AWD btw.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That is rediculously impressive.
We have a shop here in Cincy where the owner built an RS4 from the chassis of a A4 1.8T avant, and RS4 parts. Pretty impressive vehicle.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Great racing. I had an S4 but alway's wanted a RS4. :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Both cars. :bigthumb:

Those RS4s are ludicrously rapid. Very aerodynamic too from the looks of that video.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thats crazy, I wish we had an autobahn. That was one fast Audi, before I watched the vid I really didn't give the Audi a chance. Damn that thing was fast!

·
Plak
750 Posts
damn...i never thought RS4's were that fast actually. Very impressed.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
flash_e_gt said:
That is rediculously impressive.
We have a shop here in Cincy where the owner built an RS4 from the chassis of a A4 1.8T avant, and RS4 parts. Pretty impressive vehicle.
:lol: Why the hell did he do that? I mean it's a sleeper but it looks like SHIT compared to the RS4.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Time for a single turbo to make that RS4 look like it's going in reverse.

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
are you retarded? when it comes down to looks a RS4 is just an A4 with a bodykit. any A4 can look like a (R)S4 just by buying a bodykit and chrome mirrors.

Vilhelm said:
:lol: Why the hell did he do that? I mean it's a sleeper but it looks like SHIT compared to the RS4.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts