Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up. Yeah I searched but all I got was that mkiv.com's install instructions were the best for the S-AFC. My question are there recomended settings good for leaning out the top end?

My mods are ATR DP/Exhaust ,FMIC, BCC, MBC set at 19-20 psi, and straight 100 oct in the tank.
Still on stock spark plugs at stock gap. BUT I have a fresh set of NGK6097's that are factory gapped at .32 so I think that should help whatever hesitation I may copme across(im going to throw these in after I tune out the S-AFC)

If you dont agree with the settings,.. please post yours..
im seeing 10.5-12.0-10.5 across the FJO at WOT. Just courious what you guys have for settings zre I know that each setting is different for each car. But its good for bal park and what not.
No I dont have access at the moment to a DYNO and have a great friend a few hours away thats willing tohelp. But id like to do what I can first and see if I can learn the S-AFC myself thanks again

Ramiro

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, 19 hits...

OK, anyone care telling me how to manually go in and lets say set 4k rpm to -2%, -4% I dont have the manual and cant download it from the net. I tried surfing through the menus and what not but if someone could say step by step how to set 4000 to -2% -4% Im sure i could do the rest

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
how come you can't download it on the web? have you tried apexi-usa.com?

have you put the right settings first? sensor type, car type, etc?

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i have the settings from MKIV.com and i tried downloading it all this week and no luck. Im not sure why

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn its not opening up.
Anyone care to gimme 3 minutes of there time. I can do the rest on my own (or at least i would try)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts