Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are videos & pics from a meet we had in May regarding Dallas MKIV's. Do not open the highwaykings part 1mpg or suprameetmpg they are not completed. The rest are good & clear.

Special thanks to www.Ricekiller.com for putting out a Supra video. And also a special thanks to all the MKIV guys that contributed to the meet.

Enjoy.

My newbie version:

http://www.gadtek.com/supra/may5meet/ Click on the suprameet.zip or g2000fullclip to view the video that I put together.

RiceKiller professional version:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...422272497266949 this is a quick view of the ricekiller video.

·
MKIV intervention needed
3,021 Posts
nice video, the stabbing westward song brought back memories. the black lip on the white car looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
scottie said:
Very nice video! Great turnout and great footage!

-scott

Thanks. That 98 QS on the 19" HRE was the first tiem it has ever seen rain. I kind of felt bad about that.

·
gods gift to....
35 Posts
love this video, great pics and the song you used.... sweet! :sadance:
...and Lauren....

got to love the Quicksilver.

·
Supraless
998 Posts
That was a very nice vid of the Dallas meet now you guys can put some of those local MKIIs and MKIIIs with the MIKVs and one nice big supra vid.

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PineappleMonkey said:
excellent videos :) :beer:

Thanks. the video with the old school hip hop is mine. the old school hip hop music in the vid is what I listen to back in early 90's when walking at 7:00 am in the freaking cold to my ghetto Carl Schurz Chicago H.S!! Thank God I move to Texas in the 10th grade! lol

Anyways just wanting to let u Chi-town guys know where I'm from, in case I take a trip down there with my Dawg to show you what I have learn from the MKIV cowboys! maybe we can do a Supra Chi-town vid in the future!

Thanks for diging the vid guys!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts