Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Steve Arcenio, Im a videographer. Im almost done with one project of mine called WestCoast Import Tour Diary released on August 1. Now Im moving on to better things, I like to think ahead.

Well Im forming a team together to Document the MKIV Supra community from West to East Coast and Mid West etc. I will try to cover every basis on the Supra family from Drag Racing, Road racing, Mods of cars/Driver and Supra meets all over the states etc.

I know some of the supra Owners in the NW are willing to be in the film and help out which is cool and Im excited. :sadance:

Well I like to Brainstorm, so if you guys like to add some ideas to make the film interesting I'm open with everybodies ideas. What do want in the film????

I'll promise you it won't be like import videos you see everywhere. Strictly for the Supras and how supras dominate you know. Im also going to make a killer trailer for the Documentary for future sponsors and investors to help out on the film.

If you NW supra owners are interested to be in the film most of you have my contact info.

Thank you
Steve........

· Swing on deezz!!!
2,287 Posts
Steve...all I got to say is you let me know when and where and I'll try my best to be there. If you don't know Steve, or his work, let me be the first to say that they man has got talent, and he's great with the lens. He even made a star out of Toyobeastly (well at least Chris thought he was :rofl: ) I got a chance to see him hang out the window of a WRX on the freeway while getting footage, just a small example of Steve's dedication to the art. I personally can't wait to see the footage you end up with Steve...good luck! I've noticed hanging out with us has turned you toward the Supra-side of the force. :)

Mark

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheHeffNerr said:
gota hate on the MKIII i see whats up with that?

jk :hug: gl with the vid.

Hey hey....I not hating...Just be patient Im working on a series of DVD's and MIKV are first on my list. You never no I might even put you guys in the project, Im not counting you out MKIII owners..... :bigthumb:

· The Radiator Man
1,502 Posts
M_Entertainment said:
Hey hey....I not hating...Just be patient Im working on a series of DVD's and MIKV are first on my list. You never no I might even put you guys in the project, Im not counting you out MKIII owners..... :bigthumb:
good
:)

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
adversary said:
Will you be filming street racing, cruising, maybe some drifting.

Well it depends. I know Cali has alot of street racing and it's crazy. Cruising/Drifting and some crazy fly bye's in the highway alot more better. Plus highway you have more time to play with other exotics & V8's etc.

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anddogg68 said:
if you ever need some fotage of the kind of Supra owner that cant afford to build up a dominant Supra but just drives for the love of it, then i'm your guy.
p.s. wingless is where its at.

To me it Doesn't matter if you have BPU or T88 w/1200hp supra, what matters to me is people that are passionate about their cars and just have fun at the shoot. The more interesting the people are the more the film is going to be awsome. :)

Steve

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow Im tired I can't even write anymore. I have been watching to much supra footage killing V8's and Exotics at streetfire.net. Okay Im going to sleep.

You guys still haven't told what would be some good idea for the film. But hey it's all good just keep does idea coming!!

Drifting/Highway fly bye's anything else......

· OLDDAWG
1,808 Posts
Steve have fun on the new MKIV documentary filmiing. We know you will do a good job of it. Looking forward to seeing it when you get it all together.

· MMMM Smells like coolant
218 Posts
Im thinking SILV (Supras Invade Los Vegas) would be a good place to shoot or the Supra Nationals in BC this year. but hey what do I know :) well OK Im pretty sure both events draw alot of folks from alot of places. lots and lots of pretty chrome and powder coating as well as annodized aluminum. for MKIII I think the 7M VS 1J rivalry is good :). have a good day.

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cravin Boost said:
Im thinking SILV (Supras Invade Los Vegas) would be a good place to shoot or the Supra Nationals in BC this year. but hey what do I know :) well OK Im pretty sure both events draw alot of folks from alot of places. lots and lots of pretty chrome and powder coating as well as annodized aluminum. for MKIII I think the 7M VS 1J rivalry is good :). have a good day.

Im actually going to supra invade vegas. Im planning on going to the BC but Time schedule and other things like clients might be stopping me. I'll try my best to make it to every event.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.