Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seller: Eric Easterby
Phone: Text ok, 302-eight9eight-648six

$155 SHIPPED (Within the US only, Intl shipping charged at my cost for those outside Continental US)

Ladies and Gents, as a Supra owner I want to always create parts for us that are useful, valuable, enhance and protect our cars.

Whether you have a Driver, AutoX your car, or Drag race weapon, you should protect yourself and your investment!!!

I have designed (using Solidworks) and manufactured these bracket kits to fit to the 93-98 MKIV Supra factory bucket seat (passengers side) with only one hole needing to be added for a secure mounting.

What do you get?

1pc - Laser cut & CNC bent, Aluminum bracket, Powder Coated semi gloss black to match the factory seat frame.

1 set -Bracket to seat frame hardware.

1 set - Hardware for mounting the H3R quick release mount.

1 set - NB300 H3R Quick Release mount, pull pin and flag as shown.

What is not included?

Any 3" Diameter Fire Extinguisher (This way you can choose the type, Halon (highly recommend) or ABC, Tank color (red, black, chrome or cammo). http://www.h3rperformance.com/hg250r.htm

There are bottle options from $150 down to $50, chemical dependent!!!

I have found that AMAZON and Summit offer good pricing and free shipping on these, however you may find a better deal else where.

In addition any 3" diameter bottle will fit in the NB300 quick release bracket and many can be bought for cheaper if your looking to save money or don't care that the bottle is red.

On to the actual parts...

I am very please how these fit. NO leg interference, FULL seat adjustment w/ the bottle in place!, the tank moves with the seat/occupant in a fixed position, and visually they fit very well!

More pics https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/032148

Plenty of leg room. I tested 3 different sized occupants, no issues.

HOW TO ORDER: Payment - Paypal, [email protected] If you require something else, PM me or send an email to [email protected]

All parts will ship via USPS unless otherwise required for international buyers.

SORRY the pics have dumped out thanks to Photobucket, but here is a install and review video from Ryan over @ PureFunction!!!

I have LHD kits as well as RHD versions in stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I contacted Eric about a fire extinguisher mount after not finding a solid solution when I was looking for a good way to mount the extinguisher but not drill any holes into the floor or elsewhere for the bracket.
This piece is exactly what I was hoping for as it maintains the functionality of the passenger seat but keeps the fire extinguisher secure and easily accessible.
It's well made and the fit is fantastic as pictured.
I highly recommend this item- it's not the first or last fabricated piece that I have purchased from him. Keep up the good work!

·
...pop the hood!
953 Posts
very cool...

do you have a pic of the part itself?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
When these are produced and ready please PM me, paypal ready.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When these are produced and ready please PM me, paypal ready.
Please understand that I am not holding places in line and have already invested my own capital to make these for us. If you want one, please send funds via Paypal. If your looking to validate my credibility you can ask many a owner here or see my other thread for the metal Supra signs. No offense ment, have a good one.

·
Administrator
8,843 Posts
These mount to the existing body mounts or to oem seat brackets...sorry if I'm blind but will these bolt up to say a recaro reclineable/adjustable seat?

·
Boost Junkie
12,624 Posts
Same question here. I don't have factory seats. I have Sparco Milano 2s and I believe they are Wedge seat mounts. I am def interested, but need to make sure they will work.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These mount to the existing body mounts or to oem seat brackets...sorry if I'm blind but will these bolt up to say a recaro reclineable/adjustable seat?
These mount to the factory seat frame, not the floor. This retains all functionality of the OEM seat even with the bottle in place.

·
Boost Junkie
12,624 Posts
These mount to the factory seat frame, not the floor. This retains all functionality of the OEM seat even with the bottle in place.
Do you think they can be modified to use with the Wedge brackets or Sparco seats?

Steve

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hit me up Steve

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just wanna clarify that Halon is no longer being produced, and is being phased out. So what you want now is Halotron (also available from H3R).

Question...can you fit a 5 lb bottle with this bracket/in this location?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just wanna clarify that Halon is no longer being produced, and is being phased out. So what you want now is Halotron (also available from H3R).

Question...can you fit a 5 lb bottle with this bracket/in this location?
Thanks for the info. I plan to test fit the slightly larger NB425 bracket since it utilizes the same base plate but hold their 5lb bottle. I think it will fit but I'd rather verify first.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff, the bracket kit will com with instructions detailing the holes location.

Its located on the inside vertical bracket that attaches the seat pan to the tracks. There is a factory bolt hole above the second required hole. Non of this is seen once its installed.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just an update, all parts are off to powder coat and I will be shipping those who already ordered as soon as I get them back from pc!

Also for those wondering you can also source your extinguisher from an alternate vendoor as long as its a 3" OD bottle. the majority are red but you can save some money outside of the H3R option which I now has seen cheapest on Amazon for both the bottle and the NB300 quick release bracket.

·
Inline for the win
4,741 Posts
Can you make one to fit the 5lb unit?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 91 Posts