Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I work for (EuroBoutique) and as some of you already know, we build a lot of unique bespoke carbon parts for the s2000, NSX, R8, Lambo, and a few other cars. Our focus has always been in the niche market and our belief is we prefer to BUILD PARTS for cars we actually own here because no one understands a car unless they actually own it!

As a result we own all of the cars we build for and recently we bought my dream car, a 1997 Supra TT in white to match our NSX!

We already have access to all of the OEM stock Supra dash panels and plan to be building a full carbon dash kit REPLACEMENT. This will NOT be an overlay. This will be a 4-piece setup to replace the OEM trim pieces. You will transfer all the electronics, switches, metal clips to the carbon panels and pop them into the dash.

Please note for the lower left trim piece, the 2 blue rectangles will NOT be there, this was on our donor panel but for the carbon pieces it will be like OEM with NO CUTOUTS!

For the center console shift trim piece, the shift boot is plastic welded in place so our carbon pieces will not come with a boot. We can offer a custom made Alcantara or Leather shift boot at extra cost of $180 with your choice of stitching color.

As you can see, these are BESPOKE hand made parts and there are some customization available. We will offer this in default Gloss finish but a MATTE finish is available too.

We have our own Youtube channel but to get a feel of what we do, check out an independent Youtuber review of our 100% CF MATTE finish NSX Double DIN dash panel (the factory panel uses a cassette radio so we had it custom made with a glare reduction lip on top due to the angle!)

For those of you not familiar with us, follow us on Instagram and you can see our Supra and many other project builds:

Right now we are targeting price to be $3495 MSRP for the full 4 piece set. For the initial roll out we will run production for our own demo car and will host a group buy for the first 10 orders at a discounted price of 3200. We only need a 30% deposit to hold your place. Once the 10 spots are taken the price will go back to MSRP and can be purchased from our website and our eBay store. We will not be selling separate parts at this time since each piece must work together so it’s either all carbon or nothing. We have to account for thickness and fitment based on how each cf part fits. Since we have a mkiv Supra here we will do in house testing for every set prior to shipping. No other vendor does this and this is how we can control quality.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hope to see many of you at local events and we will be updating as our dash panels are finished.

P.S. We do all testing in-house on our own cars so we do not need any donor parts. However if you are local to NorCal please let us know if you want to stop by for a set once we get this rolling.

Visit our website as we build many full carbon fiber parts for the R8, NSX and s2000 communities plus we do a lot of custom CF flat bottom steering wheels too:

www.euroboutique.us

thanks!

4-pieces: (does not include ashtray assembly)

Lower Left trim will not have the 2 holes covered in blue tape:

Shift boot is not included in this trim:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy Friday!

We have gotten a lot of positive feedback on our social media and here in terms of the dash panels.

After some careful consideration and pricing adjustments we can do a Group buy price of $2995 for the 4-piece set. MSRP will remain at $3495 once the ten slots for the group buy are taken.

If you want a set please contact us ASAP as once these 10 slots are taken, the group buy will be closed.

Updated list as of 3/5/21:

1) Taken
2) Taken
3) Taken
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Remember we are still in the early stages of R&D and at this point we only need a 30% deposit to get you on the list.

Please see our reference links to see our work in the NSX community. We are not just a random shop making parts for cars blindly, but we are also owners of a Supra and you will see our first set of this product on our own car BEFORE one set ever gets shipped out.

If there is a local NorCal owner who would like to help us test after we have perfected the set of dash trims, let us know and we can talk offline.

regards

Reactions: Wreckless

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
Approved to sell... looking forward to this. Cheaper then a set of wheels or turbo kit.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Approved to sell... looking forward to this. Cheaper then a set of wheels or turbo kit.
thanks - we are super excited to develop these parts for an amazing community / car!

supra803805 : Thanks - quote sent!

Reactions: jdm-rhd

·
2jz powered
1,689 Posts
Adjust the price properly and you will receive way more interest. No offence but I checked out your website and the only thing more expensive than this 4 piece interior kit you sell is DRY CARBON parts for a Lamborghini or Ferrari. I understand we have rare cars that can fetch upward of $100k+ but those prices are for STOCK low mileage 6 speed turbo examples.

I was very excited when I opened this thread but was quickly disappoint at the almost laughable original 9% group buy discount and the $3500 retail price. I do see the GB price has been adjust to $2995 after lack of internet. You guys are asking these prices with ZERO pictures of the actual product or at least a prototype? You have 5 pics of stock factory pieces and 1 video of a NSX with your products. You mind as well not have posted any pictures! I do not mean this to be disrespectful but hopeful this can be seen as constrictive (and maybe the price will be at a adjusted where i feel is reasonable and I can buy a set LOL).

Good luck with your group buy and would love to see the actual finished product!

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
I'm going to have to disagree with you a little. The price is fine Imo I would like to have seen 2595 as the group buy price but honestly for a full complete – kit made out of carbon fiber that actually fits without modification I believe the price is exactly where it should be. The MVP carbon – kit that was done back in the day was an absolute disaster. Many refunds were given none of the dashes fit correctly whereas this company actually makes carbon Parts already for many platforms and knows what their clientele expect. 3 Grand buys used set of wheels, used turbo, or a used rear diff.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SoarerTT: We appreciate the input and enthusiasm for this product, as you may or may not understand parts like this are very expensive to make because the market is a very small niche market. When you custom make products there are huge investment costs to bear regardless of how many sets we sell. We have gotten a lot of requests for RHD versions and we'd love to accommodate but that is a totally new design that just doubles our investment. Our pricing is not determined by the cost of the car as you alluded to but rather the process, tooling and investment costs plus how many other factors. The Huracan kit parts are dry carbon and large exterior pieces. In general larger parts are easier to make, the smaller parts such as the Supra dash trim is extremely complex plus you have 4 interlocking parts. The NSX has 1 part in comparison with nothing interlocking.

Let us explain our viewpoint on this as we really want this product to be something owners are proud of using!

We have been in the industry since the mid 90's and have a lot of experience working on these types of cars. On a forum it seems everyone drives a Supra but the actual market share is very small. Each car has a unique market and this is frankly a very old car, with an ever decreasing number of cars on the road. (Similar to the Nsx, s2000, etc).

We do what we do because we are also owners and love these cars. If you ask around, very few big name companies will touch these cars because there is simply no market for the products anymore. They would rather make parts for a Honda Civic or new Supra because of market share, simple math.

With all that said we adjusted our group buy price so it's nearly 20% off MSRP and our list is filling up so we think it's priced fairly given the business model. We totally understand if you want to wait for products to be actually made before committing, no problem. The group buy is for those who want to support us and trust us to make the parts just like any early adopter campaign. Early adopters help us cover some of the investment costs.

FYI you mention why we do not have videos or products - this is because this is a BRAND NEW product that is in R&D, we would love to show photos once we have prototypes. The prototypes will be test fitting on our own shop demo car so we are not asking anyone to be guinea pigs but ourselves. Few companies will do this but we chose this project not because it will make us rich, but because we want this product for our own car. If we happen to sell a few sets to other owners who share our passion, that's great :)

The NSX dash panel you see with videos and reviews are a product that is 3+ years in the making as we perfected the design and had many growing pains. We are applying what we learned towards the Supra so the learning curve should be much smaller this time around

zupar1187: Let us first build the 4-piece dash panel, in the future we may explore this as an optional 5th piece if there is enough demand and interest. Almost all of our custom parts are made by request from customers/owners. We always listen to every request but unfortunately cannot make every part if just 5 people want it for example. The costs to develop a new part is extremely costly.

FasTTurbo: thanks for your support - we are excited to offer this product at what we think is a great price for the entire community. We do not like to step on others toes which is why we wanted to know if someone was making this already. We prefer to build unique products that owners would be proud to show off in their car since as an owner ourselves, we want only the best for our cars :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you decide to do a run of RHD I'd be interested. Also would like to have these opening in red closed.

·
2jz powered
1,689 Posts
s4play: Thank you for your detailed response. I understand the intricacies of our dash and applaud your company for supporting such a niche market regardless of price first and foremost. I respect any company that continues to develop parts for our beloved mkiv supra.

When I first stumbled upon this thread, I visited your website and was very impressed by your products. I became very excited for this dash kit and started reading all the details to be hit with sticker shock. I wasn't expecting $3500 after seeing the prices of everything else on your website. I though retail was going to be closer to $3000 and my wishful thinking was hoping GB would be $2500 for loyal long time SupraForms members :D! I'd love to be an early supporter but the GB price is just out of my price range :confused:. Either way I am still excited to see the finish product!

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you decide to do a run of RHD I'd be interested. Also would like to have these opening in red closed. View attachment 258554

We have no plans to do RHD at the moment. Even if we did it would be with all OEM holes, what you are requesting would be a custom job and that is $$$$$ in costs as a new mold would need to be developed just for your request, not going to happen, sorry.

SoarerTT: thanks for the kind words, if we could do less we would but you are talking about astronomical costs in the initial most cost investment alone over 5 figures.....this does not even factor in the labor, material costs, overheard, etc.

The group buy price is awesome deal. Even at $3500 it's a great price considering you can't buy certain pieces of this dash assembly anymore. Having a full replacement set (and being able to keep your stock parts wrapped away in pristine condition) alone is worth it. Everybody has priorities so we are just giving one more option.

It's funny cuz locally at our shop we do tons of exotic cars and people would spend $15k on a set of wheels without blinking an eye but when they look at a steering wheel, they get sticker shock for a few grand. Irony is once they get one of our steering wheels, we get many clients who swear it's the BEST MOD EVER on their car :)

End of the day it is a business transaction, we need to pay our workers and bills just like anyone else.

Looks like now we have 4 more spots left on the group buy, thanks fellas!

UPDATE 3/11/21:

1) Taken
2) Taken
3) Taken
4) Taken
5) Taken
6) Taken
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
104 Posts
From looking at your website, as I understand it, is the NSX dashboard the biggest interior piece you've ever made out of carbon? Or I'm wrong?
Is there a photo of the interior panels that you took from all sides?
I don’t understand why carbon is not so clearly visible?
Tell us about the production technology ...

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can see pictures of our various products we make on our website. The largest is probably the A90 Supra engine cover and the R8 rear deckled replacement. Both of these parts are full carbon fiber so you can see the back side. Also if you visit our Youtube channel you will see some videos.

here's a link to the 2017+ R8 deckled:

A90 Supra engine cover:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy Hump Day fellas! I know it's been what seems like an eternity but we wanted to take our time to make sure the parts are made to the HIGHEST QUALITY POSSIBLE. Nothing less than perfection is acceptable and we finally have the first production set of the 4-piece dash panel.

We know a lot of you have placed orders and patiently waiting so now comes the fun part!

We created an initial intro video on our Youtube channel since nothing beats a video:

In the coming weeks we will be installing this in our 1997 demo car to show the fitment. Some of you have contacted us and have been waiting for photos prior to ordering. Now's your chance to see the pics, we think these pieces have surpassed anything that was out in the past. It's on par with our NSX quality parts and we are excited to finally bring this to market for the Supra community. Many have asked but for now we are only offering this for the LHD cars. The molds are extremely tricky to make and for now we want to concentrate on LHD cars.

If there is enough demand with paid orders we may consider a RHD kit in the future.

By default, the parts are all finished in GLOSS but we can do Matte finish as well by special order request.

Questions feel free to call or email ([email protected])

thanks!

·
...pop the hood!
1,128 Posts
that looks like they turned out very nice.
i like how you matched the pattern from one piece to the next.

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
Very nice looking pieces...look forward to. the installed photos.

Reactions: s4play
1 - 20 of 35 Posts