Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've got some. I'll see about posting pics of v1.0 tomorrow (Monday night). Version 2.0 should be in the works on Tuesday. The one problem with kicks is that you lose the dead pedal. I've been working on creative ways to keep it with v2.0, but it seems damn near impossible. I drive my Supra ~ once every week or two just around town so my foot is on the clutch pedal mostly and it's not that big of a deal. However, I am keeping speakers in the doors so I can pull the pods for road racing (i.e. put the dead pedal back in).

Let's be honest here - the imaging with the speakers in the doors sucks balls. I've got digital time alignment and I've been able to correct for it in the past. However, for those without, the imaging is plain whack. The kicks really help out imaging but at a price. The Supra is just a difficult car to deal with from a stereo perspective. Life would be much easier if I thought the braces in the kick panels weren't a necessary evil...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.