Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recently purchased a 98 quicksilver N/A Auto Supra. I ended up taking it to the track last night. Locally, we only have access to a 1/8 mile track. The prep work isnt always the best. I was just curious as to what others have experiences as far as times with their bone stock or modded N/A cars auto or manual. Post up your times and ill make a list of the fastest N/A cars. Please cut and past the following info and fill in accordingly. Thanks for your help, im sure their others that would like this info as well, as the search function didnt help me out at all in this matter.

Year/Tranny/(Time @ MPH/___60ft)Mods:______: 1/8 Mile Time:

I will try to keep an updated list as time allows. I started the list with my bone stock car...

1)98/auto/(9.82 @ 71.75/2.15 60ft)(1/8th mile)Mods:NON
2)
3)
4)
5)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its hard for me to believe i posted this like three weeks ago and not a single other person has a track time for their N/A supra. I know its not the fastest thing at the track, but i would have thought there would have been at least a few of you out there that tracks their N/A's...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
its hard for me to believe i posted this like three weeks ago and not a single other person has a track time for their N/A supra. I know its not the fastest thing at the track, but i would have thought there would have been at least a few of you out there that tracks their N/A's...
LOL for real ??? No one really cares about a supra that runs a 10.XX secound 1/8 mile or 17.XX 1/4 mile time lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts