Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
The wifey's gonna get her 19's on on Tuesday and we have no need for the 16's anymore... anyone local want them? Good tread left on the tires... the driver's side rear gets low every so often, so it's not necessarily in the best shape, but can get ya by for a bit. Passed inspection recently, so they should be safe enough.

Gonna go post this on DFWMKIV.com

Lemme know...

E

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I guess it would be rediculous for me to call next dibs.. even so.. if nobody takes them PM me Elvis, thanks.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's got them on... they look good, but the car's a bit dirty from the recent rain (which seems to be continuous this week)..... Waiting on the crossdrilled/slotted rotors, but should have them in by the weekend. Then she'll paint them calipers whatever colors she wants (within reason).

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
She's got them on... they look good, but the car's a bit dirty from the recent rain (which seems to be continuous this week)..... Waiting on the crossdrilled/slotted rotors, but should have them in by the weekend. Then she'll paint them calipers whatever colors she wants (within reason).

u need to find some tt brakes! those would look good behind those wheels

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jon still has dibs. I've been too busy to follow up, but replied to PMs today. THANX.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Damn Elvis, your wife is definitely doing nice things there. Great taste in wheels might I add.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts