Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the supra out lastnight for the first time this year and immediately was
flagged down. guy pulls up beside me asking year and mods. said he has a 97
silver and just moved here. lives in the subdivision next to me. i was going to a
friends so couldn't stop but he told me where he lives and to stop by. anybody
here?

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
The white wingless is probably Mark. It's single :)

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
I met a guy at Easton last night prior to meeting up at Hooters/Krogers.

He had a MKIV n/a with exhaust... high mileage... said he was listing it for sale this week...

It was pretty funny because by the time i walked 10 ft from the sidewalk to his car to talk with him, I had heard at least 3 comments that "It's a supra!" etc..

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
I'm in granville at denison..if you guys wanna meet up shoot me an email at [email protected]
Greg

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Granville is just a bit past Pataskala off of Broad (Rt. 16 East) isn't it? During the weekends, a buttload of us meet at the Krogers on Broad St. out there latenight. It's usually Hooters on E. Main, but some piece of shit Civic decided to squeal his tires so the cop made us leave the lot for the night on Saturday. He said we can come back next weekend, but we just need to police ourselves. Our group consists of a boatload of LS1s, Z06s, 03 Cobras, a few MKIVs, and the like. It'd be nice to have you out sometime Greg. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, he not a T72, he said stock twins w/ few upgrades. literally just moved here. hopefully
i'll meet up again soon. any goog meets soon? kroger on broad huh?

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Hua,
I'd be down for a hang out. Email me at that addy the next time you do so...I wont be able to this weekend though.
Greg

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Hua said:
Was it the black N/A that says BLUJKTS or something on the license plate?
No, the one I saw was a white n/a...

We need to have more MKIVs show up at hooters/kroger....

I wanna check out your car too sometime, I always see you but have never approached you...

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I always see Nick out. That boy is out every weekend just like me. :) My car is usually surrounded by Z06s and Andrew's Viper GTS. :p

Greg, do you ever "run" your car on the streets? A buddy of ours comes out every once in a while. He just dropped a 427 in his Z06, and added a 200shot. I had the chance to see it in person on Saturday, and that thing sounds filthy mean.
:D

Although I am not bench racing. It would just be nice to actually see a high HP Supra run around here. :bigthumb:

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Hua,

Give me one month. I will venture out there to hangout and let you shoot some pics of the car.

I installed my fuel system last night. Engine will be dropped in on Friday morning. Car is expected to fire around May 8th. James said my new 19's will be done then, too.

DP

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we'll all have to plan a night when we can all roll out together and have some fun!

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Yeah I go out every saturday with Nick too, I just don't take my supra out...

Hopefully theres another turnout again, I need to start filming the races..

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
We roll out every weekend. :) This Friday we are going to be at Speeds around 9 or 10pm I think. Our friend Brett wants to race some go-karts for his 26th birthday. We'll all run over to Hooters parking lot at 11pm, it's just down the street.

Here are the last two videos I made last season, I need to make more this year. We're installing parts on the Z06 as they trickle in this week, then I'll get the camera back out. :bigthumb:

Race Club Episode 6
Race Club Episode 7

The server is HIGHLY under load because of us locals that share it, not to mention the Danielle video is all over the Internet. But during non-peak hours, it's not bad. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts