Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a while back I got stranded in desplaines coming back from Woodfield with my mom(she was driving), I had a permit so she said Ill let you drive half way back home, when i got out of my car(passenger side) I closed the door and it was a reflex to press the button which locked all the doors, when i got out my mom closed her doors and we ended up getting stranded.... :bigthumb: lol it was the worst thing that has happened to me, the Supra was on and we were locked out with the lights on....I felt soo dumb(bash on me if you want but i alrdy know it sucked sooo bad)

Anywayz, I walked to the fire station across the street and they said they didnt have the thing which would unlock the doors, so they will contact a the police to ocme by and do it, 20 min pass and across the street in the mall area i swear like 20 cop cars surround this one van and all the cops pull out their guns...they arrest the guy and they go out of the parking lot...well i see one of the cops and tell them im locked out of the car we need help, he says Were doing something important right now...it pissed me off because hes just one cop, they dont need 20 cops to take one guy back to the station....

Anywayz me and my mom waiting outside the car and a white MKIV pulls up behind us, we talked bout our cars and he says how he saw a fellow supra stranded so he decided to pull over and help us if we needed help, before he came however some other person stopped we used his phone contacted "Triple A" and they got a truck over to unlock our doors....

(This all happened across the street from a strip mall with the gym "Cardinal Fitness")

I will never forget that day where i pulled the stupidest mistake lol

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
MKIV owners are nice? Wow, that is honestly a first ( on the net anyway ).

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depends, i used to get bashed on th forums, but not anymore, yea some people can be asses sometimes but hey once in a while we can be asses as well

Anywayz the guy gave me his SN but i havnt talked/seen him ever again lol talk about weird

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Maybe he thought your mom was hot?

·
-insert creative remark-
478 Posts
Reminds me of the time I tried to help a fellow Supra owner (MKIII) in MI @ M14 and Ford Road. It was overheating pretty bad (I gave her my extra coolant and told her to wait till the car wasn't hot anymore to mess with it), she didn't listen to my advice though and scorched the shit out of herself.

And another one of the posts reminds me of another story, when I got pulled over (well, waved) by a red MKIV in Oak Brook. He gave me his number and @ the time I had Jason's phone so I gave him that number. Haven't heard from him or seen him since but I know he worked near where it happened.

I'm always willing to help a Supra in distress, which is funny because I'm too scared to help anyone else. :bigthumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL u gotta help fellow supra members out!

btw "slither" my moms 55 and counting, i doubt anyones gonna be like "oh lemme stop while my girlfriends with me to check out this old chick"

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...i dont get why i got negative rep points for this post....that was ghey :ghey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts