Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I couldnt think of a better 'topic', and i know someone has asked this or looked for this already (i couldnt seem to find what i was looking for under the 'search' neither); but i was looking for the little carbon fiber "wing/spoiler" (not the mini-cf from Modellista) that goes on the top of the hatch for the MKIV...uhh... the red Supra from the Redline 3 video had it i beleive, if that makes anything easier? If anyone knows wtf I'm talking about, because I'm horrid at descriptions, I've been looking for a place that sells them. I've people also call them "JDM" spoilers..but I cant really prove that its actually JDM for myself. Thanks everyone...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for clarification. i know some "body kit" websites used to sell the CF version..of which i am looking for... any other input/info would be greatly appreciated.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Do you mean the sun shade spoiler that sits at the top of the window? I know someone here selling a genuine Toyota one, but carbon ones are copies. I think Ridox sell a carbon copy of it? www.orido.jp

Dan.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
This one?

Dan.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Does that help with anything or is it just a look type of mod?

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
turbo630hp said:
Does that help with anything or is it just a look type of mod?
It helps keep the sun off your kids heads in the back seat? :p

Dan.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah i know extremedimensions and importfan were carrying them, but i cant seem to access importfan, and ED doesnt have them anymore.
Either Orido's style (the smaller one) or the larger one are prefectly fine really. more of a cosmetic thing for me.

again everyone thanks for your help. if anyone knows where i could get one, other than Orido's site (my browser doesnt display Japanese. Plus my Japanese is really shitty), please let me know.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
phatpinoyboy said:
Yeah i know extremedimensions and importfan were carrying them, but i cant seem to access importfan, and ED doesnt have them anymore.
Either Orido's style (the smaller one) or the larger one are prefectly fine really. more of a cosmetic thing for me.

again everyone thanks for your help. if anyone knows where i could get one, other than Orido's site (my browser doesnt display Japanese. Plus my Japanese is really shitty), please let me know.
www.altavista.com and use the babelfish site translator. Tanslates it well enough to navigate the site to the Ridox section.

Dan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts