Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys know or have pictures of any Regulus kitted MKIV's ? Are there any in America ? I've spent the last 2 years completing the kit for the a70 and I'd love to meet a a80 owner who has the whole kit as well...

If you guys don't know what it looks like I can take a picture of the catalog I got. I've been thinking about building full regulus kitted supra of all gens but, gotta finisht he a70 before I seriously consider that.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright since I've gotten no response here is a picture:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it, I never really liked the MKIV's front lights, but I the covers look pretty good. It'd probably be much cooler to see it in person.

·
Supra owner
421 Posts
that's pretty unpleasant in any colour

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
That yellow Supra reminds me of the 80's.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
wow

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe thats why I like it lol.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
twistedmethod333 said:
the mkiii kit looks really good in the pics.

From the depths of my heart I hope there arnt many MKIV's with that kit.
Yeah I love the kit for the a70... but I don't see why you guys hate the kit for the a80 when there are far worse kits out there IMO. I just don't like the kits that make the car look more bubbly then it already is... I like the look of some edges on it. I almost wan't to get an a80 simpley to build both Regulus kitted cars... shit maybe even find the old school MKII Regulus kit.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
adversary said:
Stock body FTW!
I do like the stock bodies, but its nice to see something different once and awhile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts