Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just need some hints from some Stereo guy here,
how can change the front 2 doors' speaks? and the rear trunk's one?
looks like just pull out, but i need to confirm about it, donot wanna break anything.

-Ming
thanks for all input!:)

·
road hazard
452 Posts
front speakers require taking the door panel off. look along the edges of the door and you should find push-pins/screws along the back, bottom, front (these are covered with plastic caps, just snap em off), door handle and arm rest (covered with plastic cap also). after all are off, lift up the door panel and pull it off and you should have access to the front speakers.

for the rear, snap off the grill and take off the 4 screws. not sure if your speakers are glued in like mine. i ended up hammering them out with a flat screwdriver and a hammer and just tore them out.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
toysupra1 said:
front speakers require taking the door panel off. look along the edges of the door and you should find push-pins/screws along the back, bottom, front (these are covered with plastic caps, just snap em off), door handle and arm rest (covered with plastic cap also). after all are off, lift up the door panel and pull it off and you should have access to the front speakers.

for the rear, snap off the grill and take off the 4 screws. not sure if your speakers are glued in like mine. i ended up hammering them out with a flat screwdriver and a hammer and just tore them out.
Thanks, Billy!
let me try,
-Ming

1 - 3 of 3 Posts