Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Oh snap!
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a wingless mkiv on michigan ave around 6:30. I think it was anthracite and no its not Andrew (Hyperhoho1) but it was similar. Oh yeah, it had handcuffs hanging from the rear view mirrors. Just wondering who it was.

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
It could have been blowbyyou? Ive met him once while driving around. Last I saw he had a stillen front bumper and enkie rims. I cant remember if it had a wing or not though :dunno:

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
yellow93tt said:
It could have been blowbyyou? Ive met him once while driving around. Last I saw he had a stillen front bumper and enkie rims. I cant remember if it had a wing or not though :dunno:
Sure sounds like Lintrix...

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
Blowbyu does have those rims. Theyre the Enkie Aegis 18inch rims. I know because when I met him I had/have the same but only 19inch.

Beautiful none the less

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
My car is always mistaken for anthracite because of the dust and grime build-up it always has ;-)

btw i am WINGLESS now.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
That was definitely Kris. I know cause he stole my handcuff idea back in 96 :stickpoke
He always is getting spotted somewhere.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sited

yeah that was probably kris, he's one of the coolest people i know. :p to bad he drives his car so damn much, somebody always spotting him.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
blowbyu7 said:
yeah that was probably kris, he's one of the coolest people i know. :p to bad he drives his car so damn much, somebody always spotting him.
Hey I saw you a few years back down by UIC. Beautiful car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
uic

thanks, i'm that area often. sometimes eating in greektown at zorba's or just taking a short cut to avoid traffic depends on the time of day. next time flag me down, do something subtle like flashing that will get my attention LOL. :O )

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
blowbyu7 said:
thanks, i'm that area often. sometimes eating in greektown at zorba's or just taking a short cut to avoid traffic depends on the time of day. next time flag me down, do something subtle like flashing that will get my attention LOL. :O )
Well as far as flashing goes...that's my gf in the avatar so I don't think you'll be stopping if I start flashing you :run:. I did try to give you a thumbs up the few times that I did see you way back when but I think you were a little busy trying to keep your eyes on the road.

·
Registered
42 Posts
false advertising

ughhhhh gross (napolean dynamite tone) no false advertising the goods LOL , a thumb will be good enough no male flashing, i might crash from temporary blindness. And believe me , i dont need anymore dings. And yes that was me driving by the best buy hoping to get a quick copy to no avail at that location :) LOL but i did get a quick copy. Take care everybody ..........coming soon to a street near you.

Kris Wingless MSB TT Auto BPU (Basic Parts Unaffordable)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts