Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey with the rare exception of my travels up to DPA (I'm not a big fan of that scene, dunno why... I just don't like it) I barely ever get to see an MKIV running around. They're my favorite cars and I go nuts whenever I see one because it happens so rarely, some of my friends think I'm insane.

Anywho, cutting to the chase... I saw a Black MKIV headed Westbound on Rte. 25a today around mmm... 5/5:30 PM? I wasn't watching the time. I'm just curious as to whether it may be any of you, because all I could really do was wave when I really wanted to tell you that you have a sick car!

I was the guy headed Eastbound in the black Tiburon with the CF Hood and gunmetal LE-37T's waving out the window to you. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somewhere between Muttontown and Huntington. 25 is Jericho, yes, but the MKIV I saw was on 25A. It's also called Northern Blvd out in Nassau, I think. It's further North than Jericho.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Shaide said:
Somewhere between Muttontown and Huntington. 25 is Jericho, yes, but the MKIV I saw was on 25A. It's also called Northern Blvd out in Nassau, I think. It's further North than Jericho.
wasnt me

·
Registered
78 Posts
Shaide said:
I was the guy headed Eastbound in the black Tiburon with the CF Hood and gunmetal LE-37T's waving out the window to you. :p
I think ive seen u before..you might have been behind me today if it was you..i was drivin a red srt4 might not have been u but deff was a tiburon with a cf hood..was on jericho t-pyke

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
did it have black/gunmetal wheels with a polished lip...if so then it would be sun's car from queens....i have seen his car numerous times on the northern blvd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts