Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it 17x8 or 17x9? And can you fit a 275 on a 17x8?

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
HEY TEAM TOMS

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'd be easier to SEARCH if it didn't keep saying bulletin board busy. So if you can take the time to tell me to search, why not just tell me the answer, that is if you know it.

·
No Mercy
387 Posts
Who cares if he doesn't know it (even though he most certainly does)? All he needs to know are the dimensions on those badass HREs :D

Team Toms said:
It'd be easier to SEARCH if it didn't keep saying bulletin board busy. So if you can take the time to tell me to search, why not just tell me the answer, that is if you know it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that's two useless responses. What's the point of asking a question when the only answers you get are irrelevant.

·
Very Senior Member
9,964 Posts
Team Toms said:
Instead of posting three times, why don't YOU search.
Do you always expect someone else to do your work?
Grow up, Tommy........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another useless response from another one of the useless posters.

Thanks, Toysupra for the simple response.

No thanks, to the rest of you who think you're too good to answer a simple question. May you be the recipient of the same attitude in the future.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
275's on the back and 245 up front on stock rims, anything else will feel sloppy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts