Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving and have some stuff I won't have room for anymore.
(For those who know me, I just can't keep moving this stuff around, I'll have to find it again when I get a Supra. :( )

MKIV specific:
-TRD GenII Exhaust. Almost new, except for a quarter-size ding in the cannister. 800

-BRAND NEW (in the plastic) factory floor mats. 160

-REAL Carbon Fiber dash. I'm not 100% certain (mine came from Italy), but it appears to be the one selling at Stillen. 450

-TRD (JDM) silver gauge bezel rings. 160

(you can see the CF dash and the silver bezel rings here)

Generic:
-Black leatherette sport seats. Very nice looking, still in the boxes. A set of identical seats (with sliders). 650

(pictures of the actual seats on the one occasion I pulled them out of the box)

Everything in Candian dollars. Everything in Canada. I've paid all the duties and taxes... blah... blah... blah...

-Ryan.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Damnit those are nice looking seats. To bad they are not cloth.....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phil, it's Ryan from Toronto... I was hoping to get your RSP Supra this spring and had to postpone for a year.

Puma,
The seats are not a brand that I'm familiar with. I got them from Summit Racing in the States. If you have any doubts about them, I highly encourage you to come see them and sit in them.

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
well just saw they are the same thing as those offered on streetimports.com, i'll wait until they come to a show near by.

thanks for the offer tough.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never seen that place before. I paid $210US a seat before shipping (reciepts to prove it too). Anyhow, I'll adjust my price on the seats.

Now 450 CDN. That's 300US * 1.25 for exchange $75 for shipping and tax. I'm taking a 200 loss, but I seriously just need to see these go.

·
Registered
477 Posts
MosesCDN said:
Phil, it's Ryan from Toronto... I was hoping to get your RSP Supra this spring and had to postpone for a year.

Puma,
The seats are not a brand that I'm familiar with. I got them from Summit Racing in the States. If you have any doubts about them, I highly encourage you to come see them and sit in them.
Duh - I should have put 2 and 2 together. I just spoke with Taris - he mentioned you were interested in the IJM that I test drove with you last fall....but he's not parting with it. However, the RSP is still available (and not finished yet)
Send me an email - we'll catch up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The seats and dash kit are still for sale... the dash kit is now on ebay (# 7975069812 )

The rest is no longer for sale.

Thanks,

-Ryan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts