Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys heres sum pics i specially edited for my portfolio:
so heres some of the pics as teasers till i get the others done and hosted.

Thx for those who drove hours just for the shoot. it was my honour taking pics of ure car. We should post some of the pics up in the gallery section or sum shit if u guys want to.

until then my msn/email is [email protected] if u guys got questions or comments.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Paul I have to say u made those pictures look awsome with the edit good job I am really happy I made it down to the shoot it was nice meeting u and thanks for the opportunity. I would also like to thanks Jessie and Justin for being the tour guides and keeping Sean and I from getting to lost. Also it was great to meet all of you.
Lee

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
good job paul... :bigthumb:

it was my pleasure to meet lee and sean and im more than happy to show around fellow supra friends, next time you guys are in town give me a shout and ill be more than happy to help you guys out, it was one hell of a fun day... i have plenty to say but i hurt wrist today so bleh...

btw lee, did u find the hookers??? :p

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YEAH wat happened to the whole hookers thang AHAH i missed out
and dondz, pics are now posted in the members rides page titled : Canadian supra shoot

·
Registered
125 Posts
hey jessie i never did find any hookers after we left metro town i drove down kingsway all the way to termanial street then turned off to my buddehs place from there but never got to see any at all but no biggy next trip i will go for an other hunt for them thanks agian though :)

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Nice pics, I love the look of wingless MK4's.

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres sum of my fav shots

security patrol...

this guy jetted infront of us then he parked to the side and took out his cam

ktown pics:

suprasingh pics:

donz pics:

supraboy pics:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
i think we should do it again next year... except next time more mkiv's, and a bbq or something afterward :coold:

·
Registered
428 Posts
awesome shit paul and yes you must come to suprafest in august, but with a bigger chip to hold the pics since there is like 10x more cars ;)

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah im hoping to come out to suprafest aslong as i get a ride down there sumhow. Hopefully ill be bringin my laptop along so i can upload the pics as it gets full on the chip.
good times! another shoot like that should be done next year again as singh said

1 - 20 of 23 Posts